SJW Cannibal Feeding Frenzy

Personally, I love when SJWs begin to eat each other.

So this article has been making the rounds, and I’ve repeatedly been asked to comment on it.

Apparently a member of the literati SJW army—and super prestigious Campbell nominee for BEST NEW WRITER—has turned out to be a huge internet troll, with a bunch of aliases, attacking and tormenting people. Of course, those of you who read this blog or followed Sad Puppies are like, duh… They attack and torment Larry, and anybody who agrees with him nonstop, but no my friends… Benjanun Sriduangkaew did the unthinkable and used their regular SJW tactics of threats, insults, intimidation, and career sabotage against fellow SJWs, and that is super badthink!

Now, when you threaten, intimidate, troll, and try to sabotage the career of anybody who disagrees with the Social Justice narrative, then that is doubleplus good! Try not to get confused.

I tried to read that article linked above, but the first page is caveats and trigger warnings and excuses and namby-pamby blah blah blah to ensure that nobody of any protected groups gets their feelings hurt. She could have just copy and pasted ONE OF US! ONE OF US! a couple hundred times and saved some space. Yes, author, the audience is now aware of your proper goodthink credentials. Get to the point.

But by the time she got to a paragraph of hand wringing about Ferguson—where her total ignorance of the facts of the case make me really glad we have a functioning justice system that requires things like jury trials and evidence—I’ll admit that I gave up and started to skim.

Basically, this “up and coming writer” who was nominated for a prestigious writing award for having one pro sale short story and being a Thai Lesbian (which is totally worth like ten books of actual writing) treated fellow SJWs the way that SJWs treat all of us, and that is the worst thing ever. And now she should be shunned by all the other proper good thinkers for hate speech crimes and unsafe feels. She will now be banned from Wiscon’s Racially Segregated Safe Zones and I’m sure people will threaten not to attend WorldCon because she might call them fat.

A note on being an “up and coming writer”, as far as I know this woman had a handful of short stories, only one of which would have counted as a professional sale, and a blog where she wrote about Social Justice crap, and that was enough to get her nominated for the Campbell Award for Best New Author. It doesn’t look like this nominee for Best New Writer has published much since.

Meanwhile, when I got nominated for the same Campbell award a few years before I was “controversial”, “threatening”, and “a right wing hate monger”, who “made them feel unsafe” and if I won it would “end literature forever.” But then again, I had only published two really successful novels and several short stories at the time, and since gone on to publish ten more novels, a few dozen short stories, and some novellas… Only, we all know as a libertarian minded Republican I can never be a *real* writer.

Yet, when I say that the Hugo awards are biased in favor of the liberal cause of the day, I’m the controversial one. Go figure.

So anyways, UP AND COMING WRITER and SUPER PRESTIGIOUS AWARD NOMINEE turns out to be an anonymous troll douchebag on the internet. Whoop.

The fun part of this for me is watching all of the politically correct writers freaking out this week about how her behavior is totally unacceptable. How career sabotage, fake reviews, slander, libel, trolling, doxxing, and threats are the worst things ever… Yet, I wonder… Where were all these people when it was me getting attacked?

Oh, that’s right. I’m on the other team, so anything goes against non-SJWs.

When writers say something that doesn’t fit the SJW narrative, we know to expect their trolling, attacks, death threats, and calls for boycott from the caring SJWs. We expect to see our names dragged through the mud, with unsubstantiated cries of racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynist, hater applied. Showing up in major newspapers with fabricated quotes attributed to us? No big deal. We expect to be labeled as “rape apologists” to tens of thousands of complete strangers.

But that’s totally cool. Lies and slander are perfectly fine when directed at right wingers. The same people condemning Sriduangkaew’s behavior manage to overlook or even laugh along with the exact same behavior when directed against people who aren’t part of their little incestuous tribe.

If you follow history you know that leftist movements always end up with leftists eating each other. This article was just Trotsky getting the ice axe to the head.

The SJWs are perfectly aware of their hypocrisy. They talk about how Sriduangkaew was praised for “punching up”, meaning that it was okay for her to use these tactics against non-members. Threaten somebody of the correct sex and race, cool. Threaten somebody of the wrong sex and race, bad. If you have a brain, you will find that sexist or racist, but you are not thinking like a proper SJW. Anything they say isn’t sexist or racist, but anything we do is. Simple.

If you really want to see just how stupid people can get, read the comments, where SJWs argue about “privilege”, where a bunch of white, liberal suburbanites excuse attacks on people who disagree with them, because they probably possess some nebulous concept of privilege. Like me for example, I grew up with Portuguese Dairy Farmer Privilege, where all that back breaking manual labor, knee deep in cow shit, at 3:00 in the morning, in order to scrape by in near poverty all those years, somehow turned me white and made it so that it was okay for SJWs to lie about me.

Behold! The face of privilege!  (yes, this person has Holsteins. The truly disadvantaged would be forced to milk Jerseys)

Behold! The face of privilege! (yes, this person has Holsteins. The truly disadvantaged would be forced to milk Jerseys)

Privilege sounds awesome. You guys should totally get some of it.

This article is hilarious. They actually break her trolling down with graphs! GRAPHS! Yes, they literally analyze Sriduangkaew’s obnoxious behavior based upon the race and sex of who she attacked. Because they are equal opportunity assholes!

A reasonable person would say, hey, maybe you should just not troll and slander anybody, but reasonable people only say that because of privilege (and sanity). A proper Social Justice Warrior knows that since they’re full of shit, all they’ve got is dirty tricks and outrage in their toolbox, so they can’t give that stuff up. That would force them to debate with logic and facts! And everybody knows logic and facts are privileged cisgendered colonial patriarchy!

This is one reason I’ve been enjoying the hell out of GamerGate. First, it has been awesome having a great big group of people witness the same bullshit that my industry has been dealing with for years. Second, SF/F people tend to be squishy and polite, with a handful of outspoken outliers like me and the rest of the Evil League of Evil, so SJWs have run roughshod over my industry… But gamers? Holy shit. You really think you can pick a fight with people whose brains are programmed to win? Gamers will outlast, outthink, and outfight the SJWs. Tell a Gamer that there is loot or XP in it, and he’ll grind SJWs to the grave.

MHN makes the GoodReads Best Of semifinals. You can go vote!
The Drowning Empire, Episode 65: End of the Journey

514 Comments on "SJW Cannibal Feeding Frenzy"

Michael Z. Williamson
Draven
1 year 9 months ago

yup that’s about the summary of it…

1 year 9 months ago
Here’s what I love about this whole rising pushback: every time we put up one of the enormous number of SJW quotes, and the sick quotes of their heroes – namely gender feminists – they lose sales. On the other hand, SJWs have very few quotes and people to work with. They rely on smearing the Golden Age, smearing Heinlein and Asimov, lying about SFF authors, lying about history, and pretty much everything. SJWs have no racist institutionalized voices to push back against and concentrate on multiplying two or three people into an army and otherwise lying. SJWs look at… Read more »
Jordan S. Bassior
1 year 9 months ago
Here’s what I love about this whole rising pushback: every time we put up one of the enormous number of SJW quotes, and the sick quotes of their heroes – namely gender feminists – they lose sales. Because they really ARE racists, sexists and bigoted against various sexual orientations. And they have clearly and openly stated they are. I think I’m going to run a post soon on Fantastic Worlds which will list some of these authors and their nasty statements. They were willing to make these statements in public because they’ve absorbed critical race theory and intersectionalism, under which… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago
That’s it in a very elegant nutshell Jordan. In fact it’s amazing how well you summed up what is a very complex mechanism and history. Quotes speak volumes, and it’s simply a matter of connecting the dots. Those dots run in a direct line back to radical lesbian gender theory of the late ’60s. The newest wrinkle is the intersectional part, which throws in race, colonialism, etc. I believe a lot of these folks, especially the men, don’t even know where this all comes from. That’s the point. The point is how this insanity has been mainstreamed and normalized. When… Read more »
T.L. Knighton

I read Laura Mixon’s post on Friday and wrote this:

I agree with you about the Ferguson stuff, which annoyed the hell out of me, but mostly I focused on how they’ve been doing this stuff to us for years, but the difference is that if someone like this Requires Hate tries it on us, we yawn and move on.

After all, when you’ve been called every “-ist” name in the book enough times, it just loses it’s sting.

Jordan S. Bassior
1 year 9 months ago
Look at it from their POV. They’ve accepted the whole insane, Byzantine rules about who can insult who and what words they may use and who is on the crap-list for having violated these rules. They’ve taken it seriously, internalized it. In some, really disgusting cases, they’ve made personal life decisions — begun or broken off love affairs or friendships — to better conform to the rules. Their reward was that they got a special “victim” status which they could parlay into literary success — maybe not in terms of high sales, but in terms of access to like-minded publishers… Read more »
T.L. Knighton

Fair enough.

What it has successfully done is given me even more reasons to look at the typical SJW and laugh.

1 year 9 months ago
Check Jim Hines new post about this, and a reminder of how an entire cult of people have lost the ability to reason. Basically RH’s violently racist rhetoric disappears in a puff of smoke, while just being a random white person replaces its status. Stirling is a more open in the comments than he could be on Mixon’s Church of Safety First, White Men Last. The funniest part is how Hines thinks someone calling him “rotten meat” is worse than his routine defamations of 100 million white Americans on zero evidence. Where do I get the zero evidence from? Hines… Read more »
Lemming
Lemming
1 year 9 months ago
1) I always thought that while you were essentially right about the SFWA having gone insane, that you were being a bit hyperbolic. Having tried to read the comments on Mixon’s post, well. I’m sorry. 2) They still having people posting, OUT LOUD, that if only the troll had kept to attacking those with “privilege” it would have been okay. 3) Mixon won’t let you call the troll, who drove someone to try suicide “evil” because…. SJW reasons? I dunno. 4) Apparently the troll caused a lot of trouble on boards but nobody would ban it because that’d be racist?… Read more »
Christopher M Chupik
Christopher M Chupik
1 year 9 months ago

Damien G Walter of The Guardian was also a supporter of Requires hate, back when it was cool.

Funny how the Usual Suspects keep turning up, again and again.

dyingearth
dyingearth
1 year 9 months ago
I call it the current approved line of thinking. As a SJW of good standing, you do NOT think, you follow the current approved line of thinking. Should you deviate from the current approved line of thinking, you are hereby declared heretic and excommunicated from the realm of Social Justice Warrior and persona non-grata. The problem with SJW’s thinking is that it’s inevitable the current approved line of thinking will contradict last week’s approved line of thinking, and you now have to either denounced last week’s approved line of thinking and all of those that still embraced it, or exercise… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago

To invoke one of those annoying leftie cliches, Damien is on the wrong side of history. 😉

Jordan S. Bassior
1 year 9 months ago

The SJW’s have it better than Communists in a real dictatorship in that nobody’s going to kill them for deviating from the Party Line. They have it worse in that there is no coherent Party hierarchy, so they are left to figure out the Party Line as best they can from the signals of the whole group, instead of reading it in the Party papers or hearing it in broadcasts.

1 year 9 months ago

Speaking of Alex Dally Macfarlane, has anyone noticed her post-binary series on Tor.com has been absent for the last month? Interesting timing, that.

1 year 9 months ago

She’s stopped posting on Twitter. That’s at least a few days breather for the “cis peeeeooooople.

Jordan S. Bassior
1 year 9 months ago

Apparently the troll caused a lot of trouble on boards but nobody would ban it because that’d be racist? Apparently much hand-wringing over this?

The term is “hoist by one’s own petard,” and “hoist” means “blown up” and a “petard” is a black powder demolition charge.

1 year 9 months ago

Thank you so much for getting that expression correct. It’s one of my peeves.

phunctor
phunctor
1 year 9 months ago

A petard is low-explosive device, good for moving earth and walls. Which is why it’s called a farter.

Finster
Finster
1 year 9 months ago

I’m right there with you. I thought that maybe Larry was engaging in some poetic license. Visiting that post and reading those comments, I had to retreat to my save place and chant some mantras to prevent my triggers from overwhelming me. Those people have a different colored sky.

1 year 9 months ago
M-E-N-T-A-L H-E-A-L-T-H I-S-S-U-E-S We’ve got to start recognizing who these people are. They are not free-wheeling eccentrics but deeply troubled people selling their convoluted rationalizations for their odd obsessions and sociopathic group hatreds and racism as a commitment to compassion and social justice as a solution to my oppression for just existing. They truly believe they are fighting a feral woman-hating KKK Jim Crow in 1930s Alabama and keeping gay women PoC in safe-spaces using an underground railroad to get them published. They truly believe there are marginalized people hiding in caves like the Fremen while we Harkonnens harvest the… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago

You should check out Anonymous Conservative’s blog on the minds of lefty rabbits vs conservatives. It’s some fascinating reading.

Hereogar
Hereogar

Mr. May:

What they are is indoctrinated. This is what many of our schools have become. Nothing more than centers of left-think indoctrination.

The scumbags that started this crap in the ’60s and ’70s warned us all that they were gonna do a Long March through our schools and institutions. We didn’t believe them. They did it. Now, in may areas, they own the children through the entire education process.

saintonge235
1 year 9 months ago

Yeah, instead of trigger warnings, they need advice:

“If reading about a certain subject or subjects causes horrible psychological reactions, seek immediate professional help.”

Av willis
Av willis
1 year 9 months ago

Coming from a group that’s denounced Charlotte’s web as being sexist FOR having strong female characters? I ought to be surprised but somehow…

av willis
av willis
1 year 9 months ago

my phone doesn’t handle copy and paste jobs, enjoy

Sparky
Sparky
1 year 9 months ago

“Let’s ruin some childhoods”

Progressive storytelling in a nutshell.

Jordan S. Bassior
1 year 9 months ago

Apparently in GHH-land, spiders live forever. It’s symptomatic that her main problem with Charlotte’s Web was its realism — spiders (like most arthopods) are short-lived creatures.

Jasini
1 year 9 months ago

The comments about Ferguson were about as far as I could read through the thing as well.

B.E. Sanderson
1 year 9 months ago

I thought the really, truly disadvantaged were forced to milk bulls. ;o)

Gbm
Gbm
1 year 9 months ago

I just looked at the top 100 SF kindle books, does not look to me like the books by SJW are represented very well. Seems to be full of good old fashion adventure and good verses evil books.

1 year 9 months ago

I went through the top 100 overall fantasy sellers at Amazon in July: 0% SJWs. Tough bounce that. Readers must be cis-racists.

1 year 9 months ago

I don’t know if you caught this but they still don’t actually know who this person is. Some are stating with certainty Benjanun Sriduangkaew is an alias. There may still be sub-levels to this gender-justice-asylum not yet explored. I’m guessing it’s a top Al-Queda guy in Gitmo who discovered the wonders of non-co-ed gender-fluidity.

Mary
Mary
1 year 9 months ago

those stating it’s a pseudonym are, in my experience, those clinging to the notion that obviously there has to be a white male behind it all.

Really.

cirby
cirby
1 year 9 months ago

Here’s an ugly part that seems to have slipped by:
The whole point of the Gamergate situation has been those horrible, Gamergate-ish trolls who threaten women and minorities on line.

How many of those famous death threats and insults come from SJWs like this nasty little person? For that matter, how many of them came from her, specifically? It seems she racked up quite a score of terrible behavior in various online communities…

snelson134
snelson134
1 year 9 months ago

How many reports have we seen of real life “racial threats” that turned out to be perpetrated by the one who filed the report? This is why I don’t take all the threat reports as anything other than appeals to sympathy…. of which I have none.

jakesbrain
jakesbrain
1 year 9 months ago

The kicker is that some of the anti-GG voices have stated, for public consumption, that they have had to pack up and leave their houses due to threats. No sane person says that for all the world to see — what you do is call the cops and the FBI and let them know that someone’s making threats on your life, THEN bug out. You’re damned right it’s an appeal to sympathy.

1 year 9 months ago

Keep in mind that these people aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.

I mean, jeez, Geordie Tait is not only a complete fool who is publicly calling for the gassing of ggers he’s doubled down on it to the point that ARTHUR CHU called him out on it.

anon
anon
1 year 9 months ago

Before GamerGate, I was only dimly aware of what was happening to comic books and completely unaware of it happening in SFF. As an avid SFF fan I was saddened to hear of it, and I hope that one day SFF can be freed of this nonsense as well.

It seems to me SJWs have taken to picking on nerds in general in hope of winning some easy victories against people who don’t thrive in confrontations. Truly we cannot catch a break.

m.porter
m.porter
1 year 9 months ago

#Gamergate is on WoW forums now, SJW’s better watch out, they have no idea what true trolling is. If you haven’t made someone log off in tears vowing to never play the game again you aren’t a true troll, and I know plenty of people that pay the 15$ a month just so they can do this…grabbing popcorn and logging into the battlenet forums

Pellegri
Pellegri

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

I’ve had battle.net friends whining from the anti-GamerGate side. I’m debating outting myself as being one of those racist, sexist haters and seeing what happens.

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow
The anti-GG had me laughing. Because they REALLY have no idea what they were up against. The tactics they think are so freaking awesome? They have not run up against the average Lineage II Seamonster / c-monster, and the stuff that goes on inside and outside of game would have them unplug their computers for LIFE. And now they’re going after WoW? really?! They know not their peril! Can the forums be read openly? I could use a giggle whenever I take a break from writing/art work stuff. =) And on that note, I really enjoyed the promotional CGA movie-clip… Read more »
Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago
I watched the gameplay trailer first; I was like “Okay, it’s sort of like Halo, but with a really interesting mix of alternate characters.” Then I watched the cinematic trailer, and decided “Screw the game, I want the ‘Halo meets the Incredibles’ movie.” Anyway: yes, the forums can be read without being a member. I’ve been playing WoW for over two years now and I’ve yet to join those forums because I REALLY don’t want to get bogged down in that much stupid. 🙂 I just click when a search pops up what I’m looking for, and then leave. I… Read more »
Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow
My hubby loves watching and keeping an eye out for interesting cinematic trailers and he was the one who pointed it out to me. And yes, yes I want the “HALO meets The Incredibles’ movie too!!!!! Seriously, if Blizzard ever went into making full length cinematic movies, I’d CHEERFULLY BUY THEM ALL. I don’t play WoW at all – I played D3 but haven’t gotten around to playing the current expansion. Don’t have much time to log into L2 either, the way I used to do for YEARS, but I do it sometimes. When I do want to turn my… Read more »
Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago
People have tried getting me into Minecraft, usually because I’m one of those guys who does public shows and displays using Lego. (Usually either a medieval setting or space stuff, the latter for when I display at the National Air & Space Museum twice a year.) ‘Course, I always tell them “So because I build with real Lego, you think I’d enjoy fake Lego?” However, Blizzard is not the best at creating a coherent story. I had to work for a while to make a non-self-contradictory timeline for my friends and I to roleplay with, and that one is still… Read more »
Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

*grin* There’s Minecraft-related Lego now.

As a mum with a son who enjoys Minecraft, we told him, ‘No, that’s why we have a server,” in reply to “Mummy, can we buy that?”

He got some Warcraft related Megabloks though, because dragons.

Matthew Bowman

Yup, I’m well aware . . . and uninterested. 🙂

Also, MegaBloks? Ew. Clone bricks must die.

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

Heh, I prefer Legos myself, but he’s not that big a Star Wars fan. Also, he was on a big dragon kick. (Moving a bit to dinosaurs now. *grin* )

Which is why he also got Ninjago that Christmas. He still plays with the things, so that’s good.

Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago

You should see if there’s a LUG in your area (Lego Users Group). I belong to WAMALUG (Washington Metropolitan Area). I’m also active with BrickFair, which is a four-location (currently, anyway) East Coast franchise of Lego conventions.

And if you go on Bricklink, you ought to be able to find a few dinosaur Lego parts for reasonable prices. They’re out of print now, so “reasonable” might be a relative term, but you ought to be able to come up with something.

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

*apologetic smile* The chances of that existing in a garrison town in Australia aren’t that high, I’m afraid.

And I just realized it’s November. Oh gods. So not looking forward to the Christmas shopping season this year. I’m vaguely tempted to give the kids money and then take them shopping and turn the whole thing into a fun math lesson, but… that’s just not Christmas, y’know?

Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago

I believe there are at least four established LUGs in Australia, and I think two separate conventions and who knows how many enthusiast groups that aren’t actually LUGs (it’s an official designation, and even though the requirements aren’t strenuous they’re still something not everyone meets). But yeah, garrison towns aren’t always near the hub of happenin’. :p

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

<—- geek, married to a geek, living with a geek, raising geeks

Common complaint: "Damnit, I can't turn the gamma level down!" "That's the windscreen, dear." "Well, shit that's why my Photoshop/game settings aren't there!"

^.~ hubs of happenin' aren't our usual venues.

Patrick Richardson
1 year 9 months ago

ah god, does Blizzard do anything not freaking awesome?

Pellegri
Pellegri
1 year 9 months ago

Tell me about it, re> Blizzard and a non-coherent story. They’ve got some gems occasionally (I am the biggest nerd for everything to do with Wrath of the Lich King), but WoW is their Kitchen Sink game and they don’t really care about how much their lore resembles a plate of spaghetti.

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

Yeah I think with WoW they really just toss the lore more or less out the window…

On a mental humor note: SJWS versus the Zerg. Especially people who play Starcraft who know how to EMPLOY proper Zerg tactics…

*grin*

Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago

I like the lore . . . or rather, I like its potential, and said potential exists in spite of the people who created it.

Here’s the timeline if you want to take a look: https://legendsofwarcraft.wordpress.com/timeline/ It took me four tries to find something that could be internally-consistent, and I list the methodology at the bottom.

Eventually, my friends and I are going to finish a particular project and post a story, which includes a few edits for Warlords of Draenor.

richard mcenroe (@richard_mcenroe)

I feel neglected. All I ever run into is backshooting team-killers in Mechwarrior Online.

1 year 9 months ago
And the graphs are based on hearsay, cherry-picking and private emails. However at RH’s actual site, you can see her reviews listed by author name on a single page. They are half men, half women and only a small percentage are virtuous PoC. None of THEM are racially defamed. ROTYH herself writes at her site “…though I’ve called R. Scott Bakker a shit-eating roach (and will happily continue to!), you can be sure I won’t be calling any minority writer anything like that, and have never done so.” In other words Mixon’s post is pure bullshit. You only have to… Read more »
Bryan
Bryan
1 year 9 months ago

I found this quote in the first part of the article Hilarious.

“Our genre has always had a soft spot for sharp-tongued souls. The person who speaks embarrassing truths has an honored—if discomfiting—place at the dinner table, in our SFF Island of Misfit Toys.”

Because when I read that I thought immediatly of Vox Day.

jimntexas
1 year 9 months ago

The thing that really saddens me is that John Campbell’s name is associated with this hysteria.

I’m 62. My Dad loved Science Fiction and subscribed to Astounding/Analog magazine for his whole life.

I grew up on John Campbell’s editorials. They helped make me the right wing wacko that I am today.

Campbell has to be spinning in his grave to see his proud name associated with this bunch of losers!

SBP
1 year 9 months ago

“This article was just Trotsky getting the ice axe to the head.”

Oh, yeah. See also Ernst Röhm, Robespierre, Lin Biao, Che Guevara (who I still think was set up by Castro)…

As the saying goes, after the Revolution, revolutionaries are superfluous.

Kristophr
1 year 9 months ago

Che was set up by the peasants he was trying to “liberate”. They got tired of being executed for not being revolutionary enough, and couldn’t sell him out fast enough to the local army and the CIA.

SBP
1 year 9 months ago

Agreed, but I think the reason he was there in the first place was because Castro deliberately sent him out to get killed.

There Can Be Only One when it comes to the Marxist strongman gig.

DaveP.
DaveP.
1 year 9 months ago

Wasn’t much of a loss. As a revolutionary commander, Che was great at growing a wispy little beard and not much else. See if you can find a copy of his book about his “revolution” in Africa…. all you’d need to make it perfect is a looped recording of Yakkity Sax and a laugh track.

1 year 9 months ago

The battle against apartheid and for civil rights in SFF continues. Sometimes there’s rocket ships ‘n’ shit. But for now, the racial imbalance must be cured even if – as John Brown said – “it rushes us into a sea of blood.”

Let’s seize the warehouse of books at Harper Collins and emancipate some contracts for our misused and marginalized.

diannadeeley

*Snicker*

I always knew this day would come. I just enjoy it so much!

1 year 9 months ago
Like I said in another post, I sorta liked ROTYH. Not because of her methods, or her ideology. She was a high-order troll. No, I liked her because buried in her rantings their were kernals of truth. When she went after “the windup girl” for being lazy writing (on top of being racist and sexist) I laughed out loud. Only because so many folks in the sjw/sfwa/worldcon world gave it high praises and claimed it was the best thing ever, simply because it fit “the narrative that Sf needs” (actual quote from a sf inteligenti). She did that multiple times…I… Read more »
suburbanbanshee
1 year 9 months ago

Stalin said some truthful things too.

It’s an exhibition of power: “You have to stick to PC-ness, but I can break with the approved narrative if I feel like it.” It’s also supposed to hearten the enemies of the person getting the truthful talking-to, and thus make them liked a little by onlookers such as you. “You and I both know this, and so you’re better than the rest of the twits who don’t know; but I’m the one who came out and said it, so I’m better and you should support me.”

1 year 9 months ago

You’re right… up to a point. Let’s not forget she was a neo-Nazi occasionally… OCCASIONALLY… pranking other neo-Nazis, not an R. Crumb or Zap Comix.

1 year 9 months ago
Here’s some funny backstory: I used to read RH in real-time. I couldn’t believe the pass she was getting or get over seeing SJWs like Liz Bourke, Alex MacFarlane, Shaun Duke, Jonathan McCalmont, Aliette de Bodard and others making sympathetic remarks in the comments sections of posts that were over-the-top Stormfront. In response, I wrote a bunch of wacky, insulting and vulgar underground comix-like stuff about the SJWs themselves, minus the racial and sexual group defamation, and with SJW racist quotes backing up what I said. I knew what the response would be. Without listing all the quotes in response… Read more »
Mark
1 year 9 months ago

I wrote up my rebuttal on my blog and posted it and a link to it on Ms. Mixon’s post. It didn’t surprise me to find them checking my blog from the “Trash_File”

Andrew
Andrew
1 year 9 months ago
This is a byproduct of being aligned with the dominant view of popular culture. Everyone they know thinks like them, as do the people in the media they consume. The vitriol isn’t directed toward them, and having not experienced it or seen it directed to their friends, they are disproportionately impacted. Without ever being challenged, much less attacked, they have no callouses or emotional endurance. This is often compounded in writing communities, which are frequently very very soft. There’s probably a sense of betrayal as well. She was supposed to be one of them, and she did the bad thing.… Read more »
robertpinkerton
1 year 9 months ago

“Privilege sounds awesome. You guys should totally get some of it.” I was brought up to believe that every privilege carries with it corresponding and countervailing responsibility. If one neglects the responsibility, one’s title to the privilege becomes invalid. All right then, if as a White man I have Privilege, what are the corresponding responsibilities? Too, if one enacts those responsibilities, wherein is the criticism of the corresponding privilege valid?

Tarl
Tarl
1 year 9 months ago

“Responsibility” is a code word for the imposition of the white Christian hetero patriarchy on helpless victim groups.

bvdemier
bvdemier
1 year 9 months ago
what are the corresponding responsibilities? Simple answer: guilt. You must let the privilege-guilt flow through you. You must come to the understanding that everthing you can do, everything you have, everything you achieved and will achieve is only because of privilege. As the proud owner of all the possible privileges out there (except thin-privilege, but am working on that) I am slowly coming to the realisation that 1) I was pretty lucky with my starting position in Life, and 2) I will never feel guilty for achieving something by using that privilege. Then again I think I was lost for… Read more »
thewriterinblack
1 year 9 months ago
Okay, this just begs for this: The White Man’s Burden Rudyard Kipling Take up the White Man’s burden– Send forth the best ye breed– Go bind your sons to exile To serve your captives’ need; To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild– Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child. Take up the White Man’s burden– In patience to abide, To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride; By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain To seek another’s profit, And work another’s gain. Take up the White Man’s burden– The savage… Read more »
Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND SJW outrage flooding here in 3…2…1…

Kristophr
1 year 9 months ago

Shadowdancer: What is really hilarious is that the humorless Social Justice Weenies will have no clue just how sarcastic Kipling was being when he wrote this, shortly after his son was killed in a colonial war.

Joel Salomon
1 year 9 months ago

My high-school history textbook quoted The White Man’s Burden as if it were meant literally. It was years before I’d read enough of Kipling to reread the poem and see the sarcasm.

Tom Kratman
1 year 9 months ago

Wrong imperialist, Kris; his son was killed in the war that ended 96 years ago, today.

snelson134
snelson134
1 year 9 months ago

And wrote one of the savagest poems imaginable about his satisfaction over the death of the Kaiser, “A Death Bed”.

“The war was forced on me by my foes.
All that I sought was the right to live.”
[Don’t be afraid of a triple dose;
The pain will neutralize all we give.
Here are the needles. See that he dies
While the effects of the drug endure….
What is the question he asks with his eyes?–
Yes, All-Highest, to God, be sure.]

Kristophr
1 year 9 months ago

Oops. Got my imperialists mixed up, sorry. Thanx for the correction, Mr. Kratman. I’ll put my tard hat back on.

Still, the sarcasm is there for anyone with a brain to see.

JackDandy
JackDandy

GGer here.
It shocked me when I heard just how many communities and hobbies got torn apart by SJW. And it was always the same routine, too.

How could this happen?

maniakmedic
1 year 9 months ago

Look up Yuri Bezmenov on YouTube. Dude was a KGB agent who defected to the US and did a bunch of interviews in the 80s where he laid out what the USSR was doing to tear down America from the inside. It had several steps and he goes through how every single one of them was supposed to work. Scary stuff.

Joel Salomon
1 year 9 months ago

Sarah Hoyt posted last week about ESR’s 2006 essay on Gramscian damage over at And so it’s come to this… | According to Hoyt, much the same topic.

deutschefolkhero
1 year 9 months ago

Haha, not just gamers, but where d’ya think most of the people like yourself fled to when their hobbies became ‘soft?’
There’s a crapton of eco-geeks and punks running around in the hashtag too, and they are absolutely NASTY to the sjws. They’re not just fighting for one lifestyle, they’re fighting for two, or three!
There’s usually a small flood of 70s punk in the wee hours every couple days. One of them got banned because he posted Cock Sparrer’s Take’Em All and it was construed as a death threat LOL.

Unfamiliar Color
Unfamiliar Color
1 year 9 months ago
“So enjoy this SJW cannibal feeding frenzy, sane people, because tomorrow they will be back to telling you that you are enjoying yourself wrong.” I find it surprising you’d say that after praising how steadfast and unrelenting gamers are. I’ve been paying close attention to gamergate and the people within it, and many of them are willing to keep it going for over a decade. I haven’t seen a single one willing to quit any time within the next six months. In fact, they regularly advise each other to take breaks to avoid getting burnt out because they’re in it… Read more »
Pellegri
Pellegri
1 year 9 months ago

He’s saying the feeding frenzy isn’t going to last long, not that anyone in #GG is going to capitulate.

But right now, a moment of respite as they eat their own. Once the corpses are devoured, they’ll be back at it.

1 year 9 months ago

You know what this reminds me of? That scene in Riddick (the newest one) where he finally get past the monster in the pool.

(I would apologize for the mental image, but this is Larry’s blog, and most of us have read his books)

Anyway, he slides under it and guts it, spilling out all the innards. What does the monster do? Stop and swallow them whole.

When you’ve made Richard B. Riddick disgusted you know you’ve gone too far.

Pellegri
Pellegri
1 year 9 months ago

…You’re reminding me I need to watch the new Riddick movie. Dang it!

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

@Jared – There’s a new Riddick movie?! That I knew nothing about?!

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

Last year was very busy for me. I don’t think I’ve seen this one. Thanks!

1 year 9 months ago

Well, not new new at this point. Came out not quite a year ago. Its much more like Pitch Black in feel, but continues the story about the Necros somewhat. But none of that matters because Vin Diesel is as good as always, and Katie Sackhoff is in it.

1 year 9 months ago

And it looks like we might get a fourth Riddick movie too.

richard mcenroe (@richard_mcenroe)

Wait, what? He’s biased against Necros?! This is the 21st century! That’s disgusting! That’s… Oh. “c”. Never mind.

1 year 9 months ago

A commenter at James Nicoll’s ’80s-style beeper he calls a blog said they thought Sarah Hoyt and RH were one in the same because of the similarity of their rhetoric. I cannot get over a community of readers and writers who literally do not know how to parse the English language.

Christopher M Chupik
Christopher M Chupik

I’ll tell Sarah about that. She’ll be very amused. 🙂

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

I imagine she’ll laugh herself silly.

suburbanbanshee
1 year 9 months ago

I remember back when James Nicoll had a mind and a heart, stuff like that.

1 year 9 months ago

He did? It’s hard to imagine that now.

davefreer
1 year 9 months ago

Ok, that has to the funniest thing I’ve read for years 🙂 + 100! next Nicholl’s little circle which magically divine it has to all old white men’s fault, and yeah I’ve forcing Sarah to do these wicked things. Man, these left wing loonies have all the brains (in a bowl. for breakfast).

Cedar Sanderson
1 year 9 months ago

second funny for you Doc Monkey, the other day I had a search string hit my blog linking your name and Vox Day… they’re looking for dirt on you!

Amanda
1 year 9 months ago

Where is this piece of lunacy? Sarah is RH? Bwahahahaha. Yeah, right. Won’t her husband be surprised, not to mention their kids.

1 year 9 months ago

They’ll eat their own and then edit each other out of their photos in a way that would make Stalin proud. LOL

Shadowdancer Duskstar / Cutelildrow

So you mean we can look forward to the day that they don’t ‘exist’ any more?

Or at least pretend WE don’t exist and they’ll leave us the hell alone?

Yeah, wishful thinking, I know. But they’ll do that to ‘each other’ anyway.

BobtheRegisterredFool
BobtheRegisterredFool
1 year 9 months ago

Requires Hoyt is totally plausible. Sarah would just need to be secretly writing twice as fast, able to actually pass as leftist, and be capable of restricting herself to relatively few short stories for that identity.

Can anyone tell me how often R. Hate writes about Kit Marlowe?

Achillea
1 year 9 months ago

y’know, there’s a whole untapped vein of mockery here. I mean, think of all the possibilities for RH’s real ID. Justin Bieber? Snooki? Lady Gaga?

Khazlek
Khazlek
1 year 9 months ago

Did Sriduangkaew turn up at the Hugo ceremony? Are we certain that this identify is real?

If it turns out that she is a SWM in New Jersey, it will still be true that a whole bunch of people gave her a pass on the belief that she was punching up, but there will be an attempt to shrug this off as more bad behavior by the privileged.

1 year 9 months ago

I’d like to know if all the people she threatened would ever feel safe sharing a convention space with her after this.

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

Well, now that some of those people know who she is, the question becomes whether she will feel safe sharing a convention space with them.

After all, her side applauded her “punching up” fantasies of throwing acid on people and such, so…

trackback

[…] internet fame for his Second Amendment defense after the Sandy Hook shooting, has written a sterling post about the peculiar “morality” amongst self-styled Social Justice Warriors […]

Christopher M Chupik
Christopher M Chupik
1 year 9 months ago

The worst part is, most of the SJWs will never realize the real source of the problem. They think they can fix a problem like Requires Hate with hashtags like #RequiresLove and everything will be better. They created this problem, and I don’t think RH will be the last or even the worst to be spawned by that toxic ideology.

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

Oh, you want a good laugh? Go over to my blog where the SJW tries to tell me how RH’s stuff is completely different because throwing stuff at isn’t mean or something.

1 year 9 months ago

You’ve become quite the troll-magnet, Tom.

Clearly you’re doing something right. 🙂

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

Apparently. Here’s hoping they help me sell some books while they’re at it.

The Phantom
1 year 9 months ago

Left a comment on Mixon’s blog. I’m shocked, simply shocked to report she deleted it. I’d say she was thin skinned, but I suspect she has no skin at all.

1 year 9 months ago

That happens sometimes when you paint a mural of a tunnel mouth on a wall and then try and run into it.

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

Well, come on. Mixon’s blog is the same place where she warned someone from referring to RH as “creature” because it was dehumanizing, but “Alabama cracker” in the same comment was completely accepted because, well I guess then the racial slurs are just “punching up”.

1 year 9 months ago
As you can see from Mixon’s crowd, though they bleat about equal rights they have no interest in equality before the law. In principle what they dispense is the same as a type of color coding in apartheid S. Africa. There are shades of citizenship – literally. They themselves argue from positions of race and gender where the most oppressed has the largest voice and the most credibility. It is a bigot’s dream come true as well of that of people with sociopathic mental health issues. How much money would you bet about the use of prescription meds among SJWs… Read more »
cargosquid
cargosquid

Progressive stacking.
Its a procedure.
This was in my hometown.

Occupy Richmond 10/6/11 Intro to “Progressive Stack”

But there is blowback

and

Saw those last two while picking up the first one.

cargosquid
cargosquid
1 year 9 months ago

Um….. sorry….. I thought I was linking the vids below….not embedding them. Used the “share” link.

trackback

[…] – via Monster Hunter Nation […]

Pox Vay
1 year 9 months ago
Larry is obviously commenting on something he knows nothing about. Benjanun had numerous pro short stories sale in a fairly small time frame and also released a novel. More than that, she had befriended many of the same people she was attacking under her pseudonym. Instead of addressing any of this, Larry has decided to use this as an oppurtunity to type ‘SJW’ over and over again. Because obviously people who are against trolling must be SJW’s! So stupid, Larry. So stupid. Hugos aren’t biased toward a liberal cause. They’re voted on by people. The people that seem to be… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago
Wow. That’s some pretty concentrated bile right there. Perhaps he’s calling them SJW’s because they call themselves that? Just, you know, throwing that out there. So the people voting are liberal and actively seek to ostracize stuff that doesn’t fit their narrative, but there isn’t bias. A dictionary (perhaps applied directly to the head?) might be in order. Everyone has biases. The best way to filter them out is by having a large sample size – but the Hugo awards are voted on by something like 0.1% of the fantasy/sci-fi audience, and even that guestimate might be generous. Be quiet… Read more »
Pox Vay

Jared,

No, nobody calls themselves Social Justice Warriors in any serious sense.

The AWARDS aren’t biased. It’s not the Hugo’s fault that Larry doesn’t have fans who like him enough to outvote anyone else.

I’m all for sharing political points, but not belittling individuals or groups of individuals, as this blog post so clearly does.

As long as Larry freely associates with Vox, it’s relevant.

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

And yet, you adopted your name from Vox.

So, just who is more pathetic? My vote doesn’t go to Larry.

1 year 9 months ago
You must not know the people I do – I have seen SJW applied to people as a badge of honor quite often. There have even now been movements to expand it to Social Justice Cleric, Social Justice Rogue, and Social Justice Wizard. Serious or not they call themselves that, just as John C Wright, Larry, and Sarah call themselves the Evil League of Evil to poke fun at the utterly limited imaginations of the people attacking them. I mean seriously, even if every single thing about Vox is correct they say about him, he is a far cry from… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago
“The AWARDS aren’t biased.” It’s just a coincidence the supporters of the core ideology of The Fellowship of Andrea Dworkin swept both the Hugos and Nebulas. It’s just a coincidence that Ancillary Justice, an SF novel that defaults to the most fervent dreams of Charlotte Bunch, Jill Trebilcot and Andrea Dworkin had an unprecedented sweep of SFF awards. That Fellowship that is routinely statistical zero in Amazon rankings and in larger American culture. That Fellowship is routinely non-existent in Publisher’s Weekly rankings. That Fellowship’s presence on Tor.com is far greater than their sales figures at Tor Books. Once again we… Read more »
Pox Vay
1 year 9 months ago

One of your analogies is simply wrong. Larry knows what Vox is all about. Folks who associated with Benjanun didn’t know that she was Requires Hate/Winterfox. There was deception involved and Larry certainly can’t make that claim about Vox.

If anyone’s taking up the SJW label it’s only for comedic effect. I saw that Hines has talked about the Social Justice League, but it’s completely tongue-in-cheek.

T.L. Knighton
1 year 9 months ago

Bullshit. Now we know you’re lying.

Especially since multiple people knew who she really was, and backed her various plays.

Or, maybe Larry isn’t the one who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

bassmanco

Pox Vay
1 year 9 months ago
“So the people who buy Larry’s books and vote with their wallet mean less than the small clique of Hugo voters? Got it.” Larry sells great. He probably writes great. So why aren’t folks willing to shell out a few more dollars to vote in the Hugos? I have no freaking clue. Maybe they like the work better than the man. Sure, I’d call him a punk in person. I doubt we’ll every see each other, but I don’t think he’s going to suddenly get violent over being called a punk. And if we’re talking about sales. There’s a few… Read more »
bassmanco
1 year 9 months ago
I love how you cherry-pick four of the highest grossing authors out there, with King arguably not being purely a genre-fiction author anymore. Are any of this year’s winners in the Top 100 in genre sales? Top 1000? I know Tor has been trying to prop up “Ancillary Justice” with little monetary success, but wow, it won the Sci-Fi tripple crown. And I never suggested Larry would beat you for calling him a punk. I’m saying you wouldn’t have the stones to do it in person, which means you shouldn’t say it all. Maybe if people had to talk face-to-face… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago
Those 4 writers are actual liberals. They don’t obsessively write about privilege and how all men should listen to all women. They don’t write about how men use heterosexuality and rape to keep women in fear. They don’t write how misogyny is embedded in the English language or that America is truck-dragging face-punching fest carried out by “white cis guys” towards gays, women and PoC. Didn’t you read “Intersectionality 101”? Here’s a hint: it’s not about liberalism. It came highly recommended by the Gunga Din for gender feminism. He wrote “Old Man’s War on Women” and novelized 2 min. of… Read more »
Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago
I see that our Poxy Proxy admits that the Hugo Awards aren’t about the best books, but rather about the person that you “like.” He wrote: “Larry sells great. He probably writes great. So why aren’t folks willing to shell out a few more dollars to vote in the Hugos? I have no freaking clue. Maybe they like the work better than the man.” So not only does he comment on Larry’s inability to be popular while obviously being popular, while admitting he’s never read the books he’s damning with faint praise, he also confirms that the Hugos are all… Read more »
bassmanco
1 year 9 months ago

And I agree Larry has a loud mouth. Most of us are here because of it. He won’t be quiet and stand by while people blather on and distort or lie about issues that have been brought up.

If you want to call him a punk, I suggest you do it in person. And if you don’t have the courage to do that, you should STFU.

bassmanco
1 year 9 months ago

Larry, I hope you took my comment as the compliment it was intended. If not, my apologies.

1 year 9 months ago

LOL, oh Poxy, Poxy, Poxy….. same old shtick. Vox is still living rent-free in your head, too.

“If someone like Larry Correia would simply STFU and get on with their career they’d have nothing to fear from the supposed ‘SJW’s.’ You can even share your political viewpoints without losing favor.”

Now you’re either delusional or a massive liar. Thanks for the laugh on a busy Monday!

Kristophr
1 year 9 months ago

Just standard concern trolling.

Free clue for those who’ve never seen one: No matter what they promise, you will never be allowed to sit at the cool kids table. You will be expected to wear a zippered gimp hood, and be properly grateful for thrown table scraps.

Just laugh at them and tell them to sod off.

The Phantom
1 year 9 months ago

“Hugos aren’t biased toward a liberal cause.”

Dude, try to make your lies more believable. It’ll work better for you.

T.L. Knighton

Loudmouth punk?

That’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Khazlek
Khazlek
1 year 9 months ago
Anyone with a supporting membership can nominate and vote in the Hugo awards. They are biased to the degree that Hugo voters are biased. What I did notice is that when the Hugo slate was announced, several in the SJW crowd were falling over themselves to proudly announce that they would No Award the Sad Puppy nominees, sight unseen. I thought it might be a good idea to read nominees, though I must admit, consuming the entire Wheel of Time in the allotted time just wasn’t going to happen. George R.R. Martin may be on the left, but the reason… Read more »
saintonge235

Khazlek wrote:
“I thought it might be a good idea to read nominees, though I must admit, consuming the entire Wheel of Time in the allotted time just wasn’t going to happen.”

SLACKER! I accomplished it.

Ian Miller
1 year 9 months ago
Funny. I actually agree with you that Larry’s association with Vox Day is frustrating – though I also think that attempting to enforce ideological purity helps no one. However, the assertion that there’s no liberal bias in the Hugo Awards or SFFWA would be hilarious if it weren’t incredibly obviously wrong. I don’t think that the kinds of things done by BS/RH are necessarily common, or that they are a conscious conspiracy of ill-intentioned people. They are, however, a very ideologically intolerant, socially reinforcing and self perpetuating echo chamber (something that I do also often see in all strongly politically… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy. No more, no less.

bjlinden
bjlinden
1 year 9 months ago

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, unless the enemy of my enemy don’t dance, then they ain’t no friend of mine!

Ian Miller
1 year 9 months ago

Perhaps I misunderstood the Sad Puppies campaign – it seemed like there was a sense that voters were encouraged to vote in a block. I do remember some solid posts promoting, you know, actually reading all the books and stories, and that didn’t seem like a problem to me.

Matthew Bowman
1 year 9 months ago

There was no encouragement for block-voting. There were people posting their slates, and no requirement to copy them. I certainly didn’t copy Larry’s slate, because I didn’t know what all the books were about.

Heck, my election ballot this last Tuesday was more of a block-vote than my Hugo ballot, and that one included a lot of write-ins as protests. (This year’s theme was “famous authors.” Larry wound up with the slot for a circuit judge, because hilarious.)

Patrick Chester
Patrick Chester
1 year 9 months ago

A circuit judge using a tetsubo instead of a gavel?

Joel Salomon
1 year 9 months ago
Here we have the classic internet troll. Not the generic troll-under-the-bridge making life less fun for everyone, but the Troller: Troller is looking for a response…ANY response, and he will chum the waters with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory tidbits hoping that someone…ANYONE, will take the bait. Generally quite harmless – practices a form of catch and release. Nonetheless, he can upset the delicate ecology of a discussion forum. Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters. The taxonomy still holds; unfortunately the species has evolved… Read more »
Ascher Goodrich
Ascher Goodrich
1 year 9 months ago

I feel like someone has probably already asked this, but I feel the need to say it anyways. What the hell does Ferguson have to do with Literature?

suburbanbanshee
1 year 9 months ago

That gas station probably used to carry books and magazines, before it was robbed and then burned out.

diannadeeley
1 year 9 months ago

Well, the original story at least was pure fiction – and a narrative. I think applying literary criticism might be the only proper way to analyze it, as a story, anyway.

1 year 9 months ago
The same thing intersectional lesbian gender supremacy has to do with SFF. People obsessed with a thing feel their obsession is quite normal no matter how inappropriate the venue is they stick it. These freaks honestly believe that lesbian gender feminism is not only the future of SFF (I have the quotes) but that SFF defaults to it. They are completely wacky people lost in their fantasy world that in fact is a psychotic break with reality they normalize while treating normality as an anomalous oppression. The goofiest of them believe that when “old white men” die off people will… Read more »
snelson134
snelson134
1 year 9 months ago

Anyone who says “the future is queer” obviously doesn’t understand evolution….

saintonge235
1 year 9 months ago

You know what’s really funny? I mean, rolling on the floor laughing hysterically funny? Most of these people, maybe all of them, if you asked, would say human beings originated through a process of Darwinian evolution. Now, do you think a Darwinian evolutionary origin process might have some affect on human sexual behavior? Like for instance making the vast majority, circa 96% of the species, hardwired for heterosexuality?

The only way the future will be queer is if genetic engineering makes it that way.

saintonge235
1 year 9 months ago

snelson134: I wrote my response before I read yours.

miscellaneoussoup
1 year 9 months ago

Is that the video that made the claim that #notyourshield people don’t exist and that picking (blood) red as a warning color is completely arbitrary?

No thanks.

Beolach
Beolach

Yep. Sargon of Akkad’s reply is much better:

Book
Book

That video rocks.

That is all.

pavepusher
1 year 9 months ago

He doesn’t seem to actually know anything about the military. And thus apparently doesn’t like it. At all.

The rest of his screed suffers similarly. Doesn’t understand what he’s talking about, and so doesn’t like it.

Pox Vay
1 year 9 months ago
Larry, glad you could join us. 1. Huh? 2. Exact number? I don’t know. I know she was showing up in a lot of pro periodicals and anthologies. As much as you? No, but it was a Campbell award. 3. Subjective. I’ll be honest, I didn’t like her work and would not have nominated her. I don’t like surreal sci-fi that loses it’s human connection. Plus, the atrociously complicated names didn’t help. Part of that was because she was Thai, but part of it was just because people think long weird names belong in Sci-Fi. 4. I haven’t seen other… Read more »
1 year 9 months ago

“11. The left wants people who preach hatred to stop disguising it as a political view.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! You sir, are an everflowing font of humor! You’re so full of projection, you could operate a movie theater by opening your mouth. Thanks, I needed a good belly laugh!