Boosting Book Bombs

Hey guys, this isn’t one of my Book Bombs, because I don’t know the author and haven’t read the book so can’t review it, but the guy organizing this for his friend had seen what my BBs accomplish and asked me for advice, so I gave him some. They launched today and I’m glad to help boost their signal.

So check it out. The author has had a turn of bad luck and some severe medical problems, including surprise seizures and emergency brain surgery. So please check out his book and see if it is up your alley. If it is, the dude could sure use a boost right now.

30 Comments on "Boosting Book Bombs"

Doug Northcote
1 year 2 months ago

got it, and its gone up from 140k to 81k in sellers in Amazon, since you pushed out this bomb.

Hope it goes a long way farther.

1 year 1 month ago

Now it’s in the 50k range. Amazing!

1 year 2 months ago

Thanks so much for the signal boost! Very much appreciated. For the International Lord of Hate, you’re an awful nice fellow. But we already knew that. :)

Wes S.
1 year 2 months ago

Looks good. Just purchased it.

1 year 2 months ago

Looks interesting, just purchased. Hope Ken feels better soon!

Glenn
1 year 1 month ago

Bought the book. P.S. I believe the 1927 Thompson locked upon when empty as it fired from an open bolt. Changed in later versions.

1 year 1 month ago

The cause looks good, the price is right, done and done. It’s currently #62 in Kindle Store for New Adult and College Fantasy, and #54k overall. (Somebody send me a time machine so’s I can read all these good books I keep acquiring, please!)

center45
1 year 1 month ago

You know what? I have no idea if it is up my alley. I don’t know the author of the blog post (though they did a toosh-kicking job on the post). I don’t know Ken. I do know that it would be silly not to spend $1.69 on a book for a cause to help someone. I just spent more 4 times that on mechanically separated, fried chicken chunks.

emily61
1 year 1 month ago

Just boosted the signal on my LJ.

Karl Sandwell-Weiss
1 year 1 month ago

Got it. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Murgy

I got one.

For a “non-book-bomb”, it’s doing pretty good.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,860 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
#26 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
#32 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy

1 year 1 month ago

Well, for a bunch of Lord of Hate supporters, you guys sure act like decent human beings. I’m so confused right now. The internet can’t be wrong, can it?!

But seriously, thanks for the awesome support, guys. ;-)

Wes S.
1 year 1 month ago

You’re welcome. All in a good cause.

The climb continues!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
#8 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
#14 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy

1 year 1 month ago

Bought mine. Gonna check him out.

FrankC

Done

John Cunningham
1 year 1 month ago

I just bought it in the Kindle store, $1.69 is way cheap. book has 11 5star reviews, 7 4star, and 4 lower ones. the Greek gods in the present day sounds a bit like Gaiman;s American Gods, so I shall plunge into it after the book I need to finish for book club.

1 year 1 month ago

For a non-Book Bomb, it’s doing awfully well:

As of 11:09 PM Eastern

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #931 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#9 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy

1 year 1 month ago

I picked it up. I won’t read it until I’m done with the current book, the premise is too close to my own series (WIP is finale, fortunately). You’re a good man, Larry.

Still creeping up a bit! At 11:00am EDT:
#983 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
#7 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
#13 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy

jsf001
1 year 1 month ago

I think it’s actually starting to creep down before I went to bed, it was 2,6, and 12. I don’t remember what the total paid number was though

APMski
1 year 1 month ago

Done! #983 in Paid Kindle store.

1 year 1 month ago

It got into the low 700’s before the day was over!

1 year 1 month ago

Just wanted to say thanks again, first to Larry for boosting the signal into the stratosphere, and also to all of you for buying the book and making this happen for Ken. Without your support, this little campaign of mine would have merely been a nice gesture for a friend—instead it was a brilliant success.

And it’s all your fault. All of you.

You’re the best.

Again, thanks.

1 year 1 month ago

You’re welcome, hope Ken feels better soonest.

[…] facebooked, google +ed,  and shared like crazy. We even had a boost from bestselling author, Larry Correia, when he blogged about the book bomb. Thank you […]