I posted about these once before, but they are getting closer. And these are a limited print run, accent on limited, so if you want one, preorder it soon.
These are going to be extremely fancy, high quality, leather, collector editions. If you scroll to the bottom I’ve got some teasers of the new interior art pieces.
They are using the French cover art (that Hard Magic cover is still my favorite cover I’ve ever had) PLUS the same artist, Vincent Chong, is doing three new full color pieces for each book (He is a fan of the series). For the really fancy super limited hand lettered few, there will be a 4th piece of artwork.
The three Grimnoir short stories that I’ve written will be included, one with each novel. There is also an interview with me and a new forward.
Vault is a relatively new company that specializes in really high end, collector editions. They’re also huge Grimnoir fans so are doing everything they can to make this as high quality as possible.
From the Vault page:
The Grimnoir Chronicles will be published in three separate volumes; Hard Magic, Spellbound, and Warbound. Each of the novels will have the following in common:
- A new Author’s Foreword
- An in-depth interview with author, Larry Correia
- Cover by Vincent Chong
- Three full-color, interior illustrations by Vincent Chong, per novel
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Unique foil stamped design on front board and spine
- Smyth sewn binding for durability
- Each novel will contain one of the three short stories set in the Grimnoir universe, making this definitive three-book set. These short-stories are the following:
- Detroit Christmas
- Tokyo Raider
- Murder on the Orient Elite
And here are a couple teasers of the interior artwork to give you guys an idea of how nice these are going to be: