I’ve got an MHI story in Straight Outta Tombstone

The Straight Outta Tombstone anthology is now available for preorder and coming out in a couple of weeks. The editor is trying to get all of the authors to do a big push on Twitter. I avoid Twitter like the plague now, but my blog links show up there so I’m reposting this to help out.

straightouttatombstone_fullsize

I wrote a story set in the MHI universe, about Bubba Shackleford’s Professional Monster Killers, and their first job in the western US in the late 1890s. It was a lot of fun. This is the first time I’ve ever written anything featuring the original founding members of Monster Hunter International.

Source for Autographed/Personalized Copies of All My Books

11 Comments on "I’ve got an MHI story in Straight Outta Tombstone"

Maggie DeMay
Maggie DeMay
8 days 10 hours ago

how about having MHI chase down the Tombstone Pterodactyl? https://truewestmagazine.com/tombstones-flying-monster/ and this one…. https://truewestmagazine.com/tombstones-flying-monster/ there are more stories, just google Tombstone Pterodactyl. I swear there are places out here on the desert you could hide an entire flock of Pterodactyls in…

Some of the photographs are thought provoking when you take into consideration they were taken way before photoshop raised it’s wicked head. Elaborate hoax? Who knows, it’s one of those things that make you wonder what’s still out there, lurking in the mountains…..

Kristophr
Kristophr
8 days 8 hours ago

Have you considered getting into gab.ai?

Like twatter, but without the censorship. As long as you don’t advocate violence or unlawful acts, you can say what you please.

Steven Schmekel
7 days 12 hours ago

It is a given if it has Larry Correia it is bought. BUT Is there a place where people go to discuss all of the Larry correia books online? Because I have so many questions like, What caliber is Jake Sullivans rifle for example!?!? And it is really hard to wait to read the next books in these series. So I get bored thinking on all the intricacies…

SirShades
SirShades
5 days 12 hours ago

If you’re on the Book of Faces, look up Monster Hunter International – Hunters Unite!

BigFire
BigFire
5 days 10 hours ago

There is a group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/99503651773

Old NFO
7 days 10 hours ago

It IS a good story too! 🙂

A Cat
A Cat
23 hours 42 minutes ago

Yes, yes it is. I .. can’t help but wonder where the rest of Julie’s genome comes from after reading it …
Mew

BigFire
BigFire
5 days 10 hours ago

It’s finally available for pre-order on Kindle. Just order it. Now awaiting to throw more money at you for Monster Hunter Siege.

Alex Gaston
Alex Gaston
3 days 12 hours ago

Did anyone else notice MHI got a Bob’s Burger’s call out? I don’t remember the episode, but the exterminator van in their version of the couch gag said “Mouse Hunters International” and had a mouse version of the monster smiley. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen Larry Correia referenced as a piece of pop culture.

BobtheRegisterredFool
BobtheRegisterredFool
3 days 3 hours ago

Forged in Blood EARC is up, and Larry’s story is in the sample. Includes stories by Tom Kratman, Pete Grant, and Jason Cordova.

Frank Probst
Frank Probst
1 day 13 hours ago

Totally off-topic, but a quick reminder: According to the FAQ, nominations for the Dragon Award close at midnight TOMORROW, June 24, 2017, so if you want to nominate, you should do so now.