Book Bomb! Kurt Schlichter's Conservative Insurgency

Today we are book Bombing Bombing Conservative Insurgency!

For those of you new to Book Bombing, how it works is that we get as many people as possible to buy a book on the same day in order to bump up the Amazon sales rating. The higher the book gets, the more people see it, the more people buy the book, the more it boosts the author. And the most important thing is that the author GETS PAID.
Some of you may remember Kurt from this FOX News bit:http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/139340-thats-fantastic-watch-army-colonels-epic-takedown-white-privilege-leave-fox-anchor-speechless/I’ve known Kurt on Twitter for a couple years. He is a no holds barred master of annoying the hell out of statist bullies. Normally my Book Bombs are for sci-fi, fantasy, that sort of thing, but this time I’m going political.  Think of this as World War Z (the book, not the movie) only for libprogs instead of zombies.
Right now it is at:

EDIT:  We are creeping up.

And so is the Kindle version

So please tell your friends!

EDIT: Still moving up slowly, but not like I’d like. Having never done a political book before, I’ve got zero idea what to expect.

EDIT: Better, but apparently you guys aren’t as into politics as I thought. :)

EDIT: So finally, the hard cover did okay,

And the ebook did pretty darn good.

24 Comments on "Book Bomb! Kurt Schlichter's Conservative Insurgency"

Nick Gardner
1 year 1 month ago

Awesome day for it. SCOTUS is looking good today.

Quatermain
1 year 1 month ago

“Think of this as World War Z (the book, not the movie) only for libprogs instead of zombies.” I was unaware there was a difference.

1 year 1 month ago

So. . .it’s World War O ????? (evil grin)

1 year 1 month ago

It warms my shriveled little heart that you go out of your way like this to assist other authors! I’ll have to save my pennies to grab more book bomb stuff! :)

OK, book bought.

oldnfo

Done and done.

Book
1 year 1 month ago

Checking out Schlichter now!

Re the SCOTUS ruling, it’s amazing how hard we had to fight to get even this small win… but I’m damn sure going to keep fighting for future wins!

1 year 1 month ago

Got it, up to 21,029 as 10:54 mountain time.

1 year 1 month ago

Oh, this looks goooooooood…. off to buy (and I’m seeing g it’s already come up to the 18k range in rankings ….

1 year 1 month ago

Bomb deployed, rank at 18,894 10:16 PDT.

1 year 1 month ago

Weird… now it’s in the #24l rankings. Perhaps I misread?

Murgy
1 year 1 month ago

Two different rankings: 1 for the Dead Tree version, 1 for the E-Book.
E-book rating was higher, last I looked.

1 year 1 month ago

Thanks; I only figured that out after Larry posted the update [facepalm] ;-)

Mine arrived today. Can you comp Kurt a couple of chapters with more violence? Many thanks.

1 year 1 month ago

Went and checked out a sample from the kindle store. I like the writing style – smooth and engaging. But I’m leery of buying a preachy political tract. Can anyone confirm that there will be some “slice of life” or action sequences like there were in WWZ (enjoyed the book, despite *severe* issues with the political pov), or is it all political philosophy from different povs?

Karl Sandwell-Weiss
1 year 1 month ago

Got it. Now I have to find time to read it.

1 year 1 month ago

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,201 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#2 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Freedom

#7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines

jSinSaTx
1 year 1 month ago

4988 in Kindle when I bought.

TJR
1 year 1 month ago

I don’t have a Kindle anymore, and as a rule I never buy hardcover books, but I like Kurt and had a make an order from Amazon anyway so I included his book on the order. Hope it helps and looking forward to reading it.

John C Wright
1 year 30 days ago

I bought it from Barnes and Noble for my Nook, so I did not help your book bomb, but it does help the overall book sales. Good luck.

1 year 30 days ago

Bought! Sorry it took so long, had a ridiculously busy day. But on the good side, it’s still going up!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,549 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Freedom
#1 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Freedom
#6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines

1 year 29 days ago

I bought a Kindle copy thanks to a hat tip from John Wright’s blog. I read the Intorduction and Chapter 1 at lunch time today and found that Schlicter seems to be doing a good job executing his premise, which isn’t SF, of course, but is definitely an interesting piece of speculative fiction masquerading as a political tract (or is it the other way around?).

I’m really looking forward to continuing…

1 year 23 days ago

Well, it ought to get another boost: last night, it got Instalanched http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/191362/

av willis
1 year 23 days ago

Just got done reading it, I’ve got to say, I did not expect to see the shout out to Acting School with Nick Searcy although it makes sense in retrospect.