How to get autographed copies of my stuff

I’m leaving on book tour next week. I’m starting off at Uncle Hugo’s in Minnesota. They are awesome about taking custom orders, and I stay late to personalize books so they can ship them all over the place. So if you want a personalized autographed copy of any of my stuff, you need to order it soon.

Also, if you missed it before, these are the stops on this year’s book tour. When I get back I’m going to try and set up a couple of Utah ones as well.

Thursday, July 3, 2014—5:00PM

August 1-3

OsFest

Omaha, Nebraska

August 14-17

GenCon

Indianapolis, Indiana

36 Comments on "How to get autographed copies of my stuff"

1 year 1 month ago

Question: If we’re going to be at a scheduled stop on the tour, should we still order through Uncle Hugo’s if we want several books? (I’m buying presents.)

1 year 1 month ago

Any chance of coming to Colorado? :)

1 year 1 month ago

Amen!! I see a real dearth of “Colorado” in any of your tours. And the only time I’ve been to Salt Lake area in years, was helping a friend with an estate issue.

So yeah, no fun “go see Larry” stuff. :(

MarkP
1 year 1 month ago

Oooh, you’re going to Dark Carnival in Berkeley. I wish I could be there, that’s a great store, where I met Susan Cooper (of The Dark is Rising).

1 year 1 month ago

Larry – you sure there won’t be a huge nooklear detonation when you land in The Peoples Republic of Berkley?

MarkP
1 year 1 month ago

Hey, there are sensible people in Berkeley. When I was there, we huddled together for warmth.

Dave
1 year 1 month ago

Hey does that naked guy still run around Berkeley? was he in your huddle? ;p

he’d have aged a few years since I lived out that way in the 90’s

Shari
1 year 1 month ago

Dear Mr. Correia – Would you consider signing the buttstock of a shotgun (only the buttstock will be brought to Uncle Hugo’s) with a scribing tool after your book signing on Thursday July 3? Kindest Regards, Shari Austin

Austin
1 year 1 month ago

All these stops in the People’s Republik of Kalifornia and not one in the Great State of Texas? I’m disappointed in you Larry…

Though not disappointed enough to stop buying your stuff.

jabrwok
1 year 1 month ago

He was in Houston not too long ago IIRC. Alas, I didn’t make it down there to meet him in person:-(.

Austin
1 year 1 month ago

I know and I was actually driving through Houston at the time, but I was on a dang business trip!

Also, why foo we only rate one stop in a year when these other states get a bunch? :)

45er
1 year 1 month ago

Second the need for more Texas. I already preordered two signed copies, but I have an edition zero MHI copy I have been Jonesing to get signed. I am taking the advice of the author not to mail it to him because he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy on such matters. :) Somehow, I missed the notice of the Texas visit. :(

junior

Pfft…

Texas doesn’t need a visit from Larry! He’d be preaching to the choir there! It’s the long-suffering souls in Berzerkly and the surrounding areas that need comfort and solace from Larry!

Though I also feel compelled to point out that the Southern end of the California is *almost* as liberal as the Bay and surrounding areas, and could definitely use some motivational reinforcement. *cough*

dyingearth
1 year 1 month ago

As much as I like Larry’s book, I just cannot bring myself to take a vacation day just to go to the People’s Republic of Berkeley.

Wolfschwarzmond
1 year 1 month ago

Texas can use some more of Larry, but Kansas really needs some, and I don’t mean Kansas City, come to Wichita, we got a fountain that dances, unless the wind is blowing…wait the wind is always blowing here forget about the fountain…..Um we got a nice Zoo?….Wait you’re going to be near San Diego….Um You can see the RKansas,River that’s how they pronounce it here, No never mind, it’s summer and we haven’t cut it this month. Oooh oh we got a Barnes and Noble!!! And I know I’m not the only fan here.LOL

1 year 1 month ago

And just to clarify…ConGregate will be in Winston-Salem, NC. (not High Point!). :)

1 year 1 month ago

And just to clarify. ConGregate is in Winston-Salem, NC not High Point, NC. (though they aren’t too far apart!)

Don
1 year 1 month ago

Ok I just realised all my Larry Correia stuff is electronic. Sign my nook?

Quatermain
1 year 1 month ago

All my Correia stuff is on a Nook as well. I’ll have to bring a paint pen or something with me so Larry can sign the inside front cover.

Brian
1 year 1 month ago

I bought the HB version of Nemesis just to get a signature. I had already read it on my Kendal before I got the dead tree one.

Michael Steele
1 year 1 month ago

Is it generally an OK thing to bring in my own copy and have you sign that, or would that be considered bad manners to the hosting bookstore? Either way, see you in Seattle. I’ll be representing Team Amazon. ;)

45er
1 year 1 month ago

But you never know what Correia book you might see there that you can’t live another day without obtaining a signed copy. I say everyone needs two of each.

sabrinachase

Yay! You are invading Seattle! Just in time for our Rain Festival :-D

No New Zealand?! *grumble*

David MacKinnon
1 year 1 month ago

Looking forward to OsFest here in Omaha, in August! If you actually make it here. I say that noting that you will be trespassing where Angles fear to tread. The International Lord of Hate in OH MY GOD Berkeley CA!?!?!?! in July. The mind boggles.

See, if I were visiting the US, I’d be torn, TORN I tell you, where to go – Seattle, where I know of a number of folks I call friends are living; or to see the explosions of SJW heads as they burst into Molotovy fire the moment Larry sets foot in Berkeley. XD

Alas, I must content myself with watching out the window till my copy of Nemesis arrives (It’s been posted, and I squee-ed when I got the notification.)

Jake L.
1 year 1 month ago

Larry, do you have ballpark timeframe for CONvergence on 7/4? I want to catch you and it’d help a lot.

Victor

No Sweden?! *grumble* Crap

The Original Hermit
1 year 1 month ago

First time commenter here, found you through Vox Day. I plan to see you in Beaverton. That Powell’s is much easier to get to than the one in Portland.