Next Book Bomb is on Monday: Bad Penny

I was going to Book Bomb this last month, but it got hung up from being posted on Amazon, and then it was the holidays, and then I was in Texas. So we are going to hit this one on Monday hard.

For those of you new to Book Bombing, that’s where we pick a good book where the author needs a publicity boost, and we get as many people as possible to buy it on the same day in order to spike it on the Amazon ratings. The higher it gets, the more new readers notice it, the more publicity the author gets, the more the author GETS PAID. :)

John Brown is a friend of mine. I’ll talk more about his story on Monday, but he is deserving of a Book Bomb. Our first books came out about the same time and we toured together. He is one of the most talented writers I know, an all around nice guy, but his career was stalled by his big publisher not releasing his next book.  So now John is going independant.

So mark your calenders and tell your friends. We’re going to Book Bomb Bad Penny on Monday.

9 Comments on "Next Book Bomb is on Monday: Bad Penny"

stephenfleming
1 year 5 months ago

If we pre-order today, does it help Monday’s rankings, or do we have to order on Monday?

Pete
1 year 5 months ago

I was too impatient and bought the book last week. I can tell anyone who is buying it for the book bomb that they will not be wasting their money. The book is awesome!

I am curious, though: Is this a standalone, or the first in a series? Does anyone know? I’d love to see more of Frank and Sam.

Tarl
1 year 5 months ago

What Pete said. I have read it already, and gave it five stars on Amazon. It was awesome!

Nick
1 year 5 months ago

As I work offshore and am leaving in a few days I needed to pad my reading list and couldn’t wait til Monday. And as an added bonus I picked up Into the Storm. Thanks for letting us readers about some great “new” authors. And when is Nemesis going to be eARC’d? Gotta have me some new monster hunter soonest!!

1 year 5 months ago

John Brown videos on writing on youtube is how I found MHI. Definitely going to pick this up.

Desert Rat
1 year 5 months ago

I read Bad Penny Christmas day, pretty much in one sitting. It is well worth the read.

1 year 5 months ago

I had to scroll down to see that it was Bad Penny, not something else. You almost gave me a heart attack.