Book tour starting next week

Just a reminder, but come and see me at any of the following events. I’ll be signing for the release of Warbound, but I’ll sign anything.

Also, if you are anywhere else in the country and you want a personalized autograph, contact Uncle Hugos. They will take custom orders, and I’ll sign them all while I’m there and then they can ship them out to you. http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/ah-correia-larry.php

Uncle Hugos, Minneapolis. August 6th, 5:00.

Woodmere, Barnes & Noble, Cleveland August 7th, 7:00.

Barnes & Noble, Columbus, August 8th, 6:00.

Books & Co. Dayton, August 9th, 7:00.

Joseph Beth, Cincinnatti, August 10th, 7:00

Joseph Beth, Lexington, August 11th, 2:00

Barnes & Noble (Mallory Ln.), Nashville, August 12th, 7:00

The Booksellers at Laurelwood, Memphis, August 13th, 6:00

Gen Con, Indianapolis, August 15th-18th. Lots of events. MHI RPG game. Lots of signings.

After that I’ll be a guest at the Salt Lake City Comic Con, and then I’m Guest of Honor at Constellation in Huntsville.

The Drowning Empire, Episode 29: Adventures in Smuggling
Crimson Pact 5: the final Tombs & Santos story
warpcordova

I’m very annoyed I’ll be at the beach when you’re here in Lexington. Granted, I should have brought stuff to Libertycon for you to sign, but I also wanted to take you to dinner and introduce you to the best friend chicken I’ve ever had.

Crap. Well, good luck on the tour.

Gregory Morris

So you lied about coming down to see us in FL!

Maybe next time 🙂

Dave

Not doing Worldcon?

That Guy

One of these days we’re getting you down to Texas…

Jusuchin (Military Otaku)

Annoyed slightly you won’t be here in Va again.

Jim

I’ll be in Columbus, will you have time for dinner after the signing? Texas de Brazil is a few blocks over and is legendary for it’s buffet. Pricey, but AMAZING. Staff wandering around pushing skewers of meat at all times….

TJIC

We had a blast when you made it to MA last time around; sorry to see that it’s not on the list this time. Maybe next year or the year after! (not that I’ll be in MA any more, but I should be close enough that I can drive down).

mike l.

Any plans to get out to Los Angeles area at any time?

Brendan

When are you going to come down to Phoenix? Sadly, I don’t get much time for travelling, or I’d hit up Salt Lake to get signatures. But, If your ever in Phoenix for a con or signing, I can guarantee dinner and the opportunity to play some Warmahordes!

RandyGC

Darlin’ Daughter and I are looking forward to seeing you in Dayton next week!

Patrick Richardson

Whadda we gotta do to get you to Joplin?

Marty Goodman

Larry,
Which Barnes and Noble in Columbus?

Jeremy Curnutte

Can’t wait till you get to cincinnati next week! So looking forward to meeting my favorite author and a fellow gun guy.

Peter O

Marty, the Easton one:

Excited to see you next week.

Peter

Hey, Larry, Dot and I would love to take you out to supper on August 11th or 12th, when you’re in Nashville. Drop me a line and let us know if that’s feasible.

Darryl

Larry, If one of your tours ever goes through California, please let us know. You have lots of fans here!

J. Wlas

Ya gotta come to Cherry Hill, NJ before I reach my 90s. You can meet Tony Vassallo who did a great deal of the art in the game book and we can trade figures.

Don B.

Larry,

Someone must hate you to send you to Memphis in August. I’ll see you at the Booksellers on the 13th. Do you have dinner plans for after?

Julaire

“I’ll be signing for the release of Warbound, but I’ll sign anything.”

Obligatory malapert comment: Does this include body parts, and do said body parts have to be attached to a living person? 😉

i3r3akd0wn

Any plans to head to MI anytime soon?

Barbara

Unfortunately, I am going to be missing you in Nashville by a couple of days. Wanted to get a signed copy of one of your books because I really enjoyed the Monster Hunters International series! Keep up the good writing and maybe you’ll come to East Tennessee someday!

nikola1172

All I can say is thanks for great books,and I promise to be a better person being if you write faster 🙂

the gripping hand

Will you have books available to purchase at GenCon, or do I need to have already purchased my copy of Warbound? If so, when do they go on sale at local retailers? Also, can I treat you to dinner on Thursday evening? Great steaks at St. Elmo’s….

needmoreammo

Larry, my friend and I are huge fans and will be at Gen Con but cannot make it to your signings because we are in high school and can’t make it till Saturday. Is there any way we can still meet you?
Please reply.

Patrick

Larry, I hope you have a costume ready for the Saturday Night costume party… ( listed as free event Dance of the Dead)

Oh and if you run into a loud bunch of men on a wild debauchery tour of Indy bars etc on Friday night – that’s just my bachelor party. >:)

Julaire

You should get a bunch of polos with PT logos on them for your loud debauched men. When people ask you what it stand’s for say something like ‘Patrick’s Troop’

Patrick

That would be awesome!

BornLib

And this is when sticking with ebooks bites me in the hindquarters.

grendel

I’m an ebook reader. maybe you can sign my kindle with a pointy object. A demon talon or something.

talltim

I will see you in Dayton.

musashi

Why do you never come to VA?!

danawhitewolf

so when will your 2014 tour dates be out?