39 Comments on "Link to my Huckabee interview"

Steve Skojec

“FMR Gun Store Owner” & KICKASS NOVELIST, HUCKABEE!

Seriously, I get it from a PR perspective. They don’t want their SME (subject matter expert) to be a guy who writes books about killing monsters, because too few people will see beyond that.

All the same, I hope this makes people look you up and it boosts your books ales.

Steve Skojec

And by “ales” I mean “sales.” But boosting your ales is probably good too.

ronm0817
ronm0817

Ironically the press loves Monsters because it boosts circulation and viewers but are trembling and loathing abut guns. So when the monster break in and are raping your wife and daughters like what also happened in Connecticut and the police wait out side until the house starts burning… this is a solution. I fear that if that guy had a gun and killed both of those trolls he would be up for murder one there. Damn glad I live in Texas they give medals for that sort of thing.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

Now make it go viral, people.

Nicole
Nicole

Great job!

ronm0817
ronm0817
Larry: The Huckabee interview was an excellent well thought out presentation that clearly called out the insane position of the left that AR15 rifles look deadly and therefore must be banned. You were calm cool and collected and did a fabulous job of defining the issues. I just got through listening to an anecdote on the NRA web site talking about how the ATF after the Waco Incident (a.k.a. Massacre) invited the entire press core to a field day to fire a wide selection of weapons to familiarize them with the various type for firearms they might be covering in… Read more »
theUnpaidBill
theUnpaidBill

I recorded the show and watched it this morning. I thought you did a good job being a logical, rational spokesman Larry. Well done!

tjic (@tjic)

Watching it right now. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.

ZachNathanael
ZachNathanael

Good appearance man! I’m glad he loved your article. Hopefully people check your website out too, and start reading some of the best written stories!

Old NFO

Well done Larry, and I think you’re gonna get a few more hits now… πŸ™‚

steve
steve

Well done! Larry for Governor! You can always find time to write between refusing bribes and hippie congress people cry. Everything else is delegated to flunkies.

Barron Barnett

Fantastic job Larry, well done.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler

DaveP.
DaveP.

Many thanks, Nightcrawler.

mac
mac

Great job Larry, well said and professional

Steve Skojec

I meant to comment on the way you handled yourself. Have you been media trained at all? You definitely come across that way. Like this was old hat to you.

JPO
JPO

Well done sir!

Snap
Snap

Mr. Correia, that was excellent. You have my sincere respect and admiration for that interview. AWESOME!

Michael
Michael
Sir, Just watched the video and you were great. I really liked your ideas on armed teachers. I spent 15 years in the army, before was wounded in Iraq and forced to retire, I am now an 8th grade teacher and I would love to be able to protect my kids if the need should arise, but all my training and experience is useless under the current lockdown SOP. I know there are guys like me in most schools, it just seems a waste that we are not being used……it seems that the (If it could just save on child’s… Read more »
B.E. Sanderson

Excellent interview. Thank you for doing it.

Dennis Showman

Really good interview,I grok you an really like your Monster Hunter books,Thanks Larry

bluesun

You didn’t sound crazy at all! Good job!

stephenfleming
stephenfleming

Looked very competent. Sounded very sane. Both critically important. Well done, sir!

BrianM

Great job Larry!

DaveP.
DaveP.

Most excellent point at 5:10: “The bad guy picks the engagement…”

I’m not particularly fond of Huckabee, but this was a good interview and it’s great to see one of Our Guys out there in the media, making the points thatneed to be made.

Jens
Jens

Properly presented rational arguments, with a decent host. Very well done, indeed!

RES

Thanks for putting this link up. Good interview.

SamuelMarston
SamuelMarston

Thank you, Larry! I’m passing the video around. Hopefully we’ll get people thinking with their brains.

westsidetide
westsidetide

Great interview! Finally, some common sense in the gun control debate.

Heather Stearns

Excellent!

John
John

Very well done sir ! I would really love to see this go viral . Unfortunetly its way to well reasoned and logical .

Dead Sea Cow
Dead Sea Cow

Hahaha, you put your shoulder on it and it flips up. Seriously, good thing she isn’t a judge of some sort. People would be going to jail and she would even know why.

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

That’s the most infuriating thing about all of this is the people that are writing the bans have no clue as to what it is they are even trying to ban specifically. Not to mention that the definitions are so vague that almost any firearm could fall under the ban depending on who was interpreting it.

thehomemakerspost

Amazing! Makes perfect sense to me as πŸ™‚
Amanda

charles
charles

Larry–Great interview on Huckabee!

Jennifer

Very well done!

PeterES
PeterES

6’5″? You are a big dude. Please don’t follow me into an alley in the dark! The word you are looking for about the pistol grip and adjustable stock is ergonomics. I will not insult you with the definition. You probably know if better than me. I keep telling people it is ergonomics, just like the special computer keyboards and desks in most major corporations now.

Donald Layne (@dandydon66)

Thanks for writing the post, and thanks for going on Huckabee’s show. The post was a great read, and the show was a great followup.

Moxy
Moxy
Mr. Correia – I have yet to teach my first CCW class. I’ve been reading some books (On Combat, On Killing, Armed, etc.) that I hope will help me with my classes. Can you give me a few suggestions to look into? I know when I took my CCW class, it was completely limited to the course material provided by the state. No extra information was provided or recommended at all. I know I can do a better job and turn out classes better prepared for the responsibilities of CCW. Any suggestions would be appreciated.