Monster Hunter Legion, 2012's #2 bestselling Fantasy on Audible

Audible has been awesome for me. Oliver Wyman is a superb narrator. The guy simply loves what he does and it shows in his amazing performances.

When I started out, I never would’ve guessed that the places I’d have the most critical success would be audiobooks and France. 🙂

T'is the season... FOR NOUN
Monster Hunter Legion makes Audible Top 10 of 2012

10 Comments on "Monster Hunter Legion, 2012's #2 bestselling Fantasy on Audible"

dshowman
4 years 3 hours ago

The same thing happened to Jerry Lewis.

rj
rj

Does this mean that in a few years I’ll get to watch Larry do Muscular Dystrophy Association telethons on PBS?

I remember from when I was a kid, Jerry used to bring on celebrity guest like Elizabeth Taylor and Bob Hope. I can just imagine Larry’s guest. Adam “Animal Lover” Baldwin, Michael Z. “Mad Mike” Williamson, Stabby the Snowman and Oh John Ringo Nooo!

bigdeville2000
bigdeville2000
4 years 8 minutes ago

Maybe now we can get an audiobook of Dead Six, pretty please?

NKR
NKR
4 years 6 minutes ago

Congrats! France will, of course, be better off, and I can personally say that your audio books are some of the best out there. And I don’t like audio books as a rule.

Daniel Koster

I’ve only read your books via Audible. The narration is particularly good and is a good part of why I like the books. I would still like them anyway…and indeed, your writing style would do well is many different narrators. I’m just spoiled, I guess. The combination of the two has put this series at the top of my favorites list.

Adam
Adam

By success in France do you mean the traditional definition, in that they surrendered to you?

Bob W.
Bob W.
Yep, I got that on audible first day it was available. I’ve got everything that you have on audible. Wyman is great, a good way to get someone interested in MH is to have them listen to the first chapter of MHI by Wyman. Bronson Pinchot is even more amazing. Hard Magic was featured on Audible, and I bought it on a whim. That’s what got me, a crazy liberal union member to all you guys, hooked on your books. But hey, I’m not a welfare liberal! I’ve paid cold, hard cash for every one of your books and audible… Read more »
Ash Kay

I’m so thankful for the care you take in crafting your audiobooks. You always pick the best narrators, and your characters all have a unique voice and life. I always reach the end of your books wanting more.

Pattybones

Yes that is how my husband and I found your books was through audible.

zombiefraser

Oliver wyman, is a damn good narrator, but whenever i listen to another book he did, I always here the voice of Owen Pitt and think that owen pitt gets around in other books lol