Planet Baen, the Game.

Want to play video games and win free books?

My publisher has created a game you can play online. As you play you win free ebooks. I just found out that October is Correia month. :)

So there is going to be a bunch of MHI and Grimnoir themed stuff on Planet Baen in October. Check it out. Win free books. Have fun.

12 Comments on "Planet Baen, the Game."

Emerson

Oh goody, we get more than the Abomination of the future! What monstrosities does Planet Baen have in store for us Freeholders, and will there be PUFF? Octopedal werewolves? Ephemeral Cuthuloid Mecha Shrimp? The Expert System of Buckminsterfuller and his bizarre geometries?

Pete

Unfortunately, I already own all of the books they are offering… Sometimes it sucks to be a fan of Baen.

Ahh, but this is a good opportunity to get your friends (who don’t know yet of Larry’s books) into them! Just prod them to check out the game, and they can swipe some Monster Hunter ebooks!

the Northwestern Diamondback of THR

Larry, you in this too? A Monster Hunter Nation Alliance should be able to clean all comers’ clocks… and it really does need more MHI and Grimnoir content, but looks fun. (I went Hayek Alliance because I couldn’t find a better fit.)

I’m Diamondback over there, if anybody wants to add me. :)

Ray McCune

Signed up and running!
I’m Kittai.
A mythical space species in an upcoming story I am going to write sometime in the near future.
LOL!

peavybob

Joined. tutorial got stuck on the alliance section so I’m figuring out how to play on my own.

the Northwestern Diamondback of THR

Same Problem here. :(

peavybob

the city blocks were a bit tricky to figure out. but whatever you put next to them (directly or diagonally) gets half of its surge value subtracted from the city blocks. I’m using that to keep my population from getting too high too fast.

peavybob

I’m Blind Assassin, if anyone wants to add me.

Katrina

This was a terrifically awesome first thing to read upon waking up. I guess i am getting into video games! :-)

Already joined.

And the ebooks you can select from is a list of all the ebooks they produce, not just Larry’s ebooks.

Correction: October is Monster Hunter International Month at Planet Baen.

No Grimnoir stuff.

I’m Sowell Williams of the Hayek League.