Monster Hunter Legion audiobook is out too!

Once again narrated by the awesome Oliver Wyman, here is Monster Hunter Legion:  http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_6?asin=B0091ZGFVI&qid=1346788747&sr=1-6

Last year I beat myself for an Audie. (Hard Magic and Monster Hunter International were both up for awards in the same category and Hard Magic won).  So here is hoping that Oliver wins some awards with this one. He does absolutely amazing work.

22 Comments on "Monster Hunter Legion audiobook is out too!"

Larry, if I order the audio book, would you sign it?

JPF

You owe me a new keyboard!! Spit water all over it trying not to laugh.

Simon Strauss

Audiobook Acquired, out of curiosity do audiobook sales count towards the first week numbers for total sales? See you on Thursday in Burlington, MA!

I would buy it today if Audible would let you convert it to MP3 (easily). Looks like I will have to resort to piracy once again because the DRM technology gods demand it.

Simon Strauss

Oddly enough my iDevices have no trouble with the DRM versions…. and I just made sure I had a car stereo that can take direct usb input from my iDevice of choice… or aux audio cable.

joecrouse

You shouldn’t brag about beating yourself in a public forum
Then again being an author is a lot like being a masochist.
(You set yourself up for that one Mr Corriea)

I was so bummed about Oliver losing, I have both series of books on audio, and I really think that Oliver does a better job than Balki (sorry–I’m a child of the 80’s, so he’ll always be Balki to me). Don’t get me wrong, both series are great, but Wyman is the better narrator as far as I’m concerned. I’ve been counting the days until Legion was available on Audible, it is loaded on my player, but I’m in the middle of another book, but it is next up on the playlist.

tuco

“so he’ll always be Balki to me.”

Isn’t that a Billy Joel song?

Almost done with the audiobook! It is excellent! Great narration that is for sure! I’m glad they fixed the cover, when I got it first thing this morning it had the Monster Hunter Alpha cover.

Acquired audiobook and rated 5 stars on advance ;-)

I’m 7th person to rate it, lucky number!

nate

LOVED IT!!! whens the next one coming out…..

Cathy

Ahem. Forget something, LC? It’s 2:31 pm……

Curtis

Off Topic:
I know you are busy right now but are you still selling patches?

Mike

I noticed today when I use Google Chrome’s browser to view the blog that the Amazon links do not show up on the right side of the page. All of the B&N links work fine, however you just see the word Amazon and no link when viewing with chrome.

P. Smith

Your Monster Hunter books are fantastic and this one did not disappoint! I listen to your books in my car at work. Between the stories and Oliver Wyman’s narration I almost crash several times a shift laughing and/or cheering! Thank you for what you do.

Laura

I have the Audiobook version on my iPod, Yeah! I also order 3 Limited Edition Signed copies weeks ago, paid extra to have them delivered on the release date and have been told will not arrive for 3 more weeks :( but hopefully that will count! Have fun on the tour! Next time make plans to swing into the South (Destin, FL is great!) we have many who would love to meet you!

Vinosaur

Downloaded Audio book via iTunes and am loving it. You almost caused me to wreck my car though. Listening while on my way to pick up my daughter from school and Holly says “video don’t lie Coop. I was waiting for him to start hitting you with your own arm and repeating why do you keep hitting yourself?” I spewed hot coffee out my nose onto the dash and windshield and had a coughing fit so hard I had to pull over.

BloodyDrake

I’m Proud to own every Larry Correia audible audiobooks.Legion is fantastic.
You can legally convert your audible books to cd btw. simply add the audible book files in itunes to a play list, then right click and select..burn to cd..it even lets you make an mp3 CD..absolutely no justifiable reason to try and get it from “OTHER” sources.
Audibles prices are extremely reasonable If I wasn’t an Audible member I would never have come across MHI..I can’t wait for the next audiobook you release..Thankyou very much

Scott Deering

Hey Larry,

Looks like MH: Legion made the September Favorites list at Audible.com:

Congratulations.

-Scott

Paul
1 month 3 days ago

Larry-

I have thoroughly enjoyed just about everything you wrote. I remember you from t.p.g, a long time ago, and kudos for making it. I was listening to MH Legion, and it suddenly struck me just how much Nikolai Petrov sounds like Christopher Walken. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I possessed?