mhi_blog_header2_0

The Monster Hunters, in stores now

15 Responses to The Monster Hunters, in stores now

1. truittandson says:

I’ve preordered my copy through Uncle Hugo.

2. peavybob says:

Wow, “The Scar” looks pretty cool. I may have to check that out.

3. Random thought… Have you ever thought about picking up a book off the shelf and just signing it at random? Just a random pot of gold for some lucky reader?

4. * and yes I realize those are autographed copies. I’m just talking in general.

5. NTNR says:

That must be an amazing feeling to see your books in a book store! Congrats on the 4th installment of MH.

6. I just wanted to say I’ve recently fell in love with the MH series. I’m currently on the second novel and loving it. Looking forward to jumping in to your other series. Also I didn’t know where to write this but I had problems going to you baen.com website to order your kindle books. For awhile I thought the website was down, but after a while (I’m slow. I’m from Indiana for god sakes.) I noticed the site reference on the left under MY NOVELS has four wwww. before baen instead of three.

7. Cathy says:

That is really awesome! But I’m a Franks girl – can we get anything on him right now? Like a bit of back story…. something ? Anything ?

8. Pirate Bob says:

Just received my copies from Amazon. I’m assuming there will be another three-fer volume containing MH Legion, MH Nemesis, and whatever MH #6 is called. @Cathy… MH Nemesis is the Franks backstory.

9. NTNR says:

Just finished the book and I loved it! Answer your email!

10. Sam Hampton says:

Great jacket art, I gotta score that.
    Here’s a yucky yuk