Hate mail time!

Hooray for hate mail!

As you guys know, I get a lot of hate mail, especially when I post anything that goes against the liberal groupthink. Last week I posted pictures of the Occupies’ May Day party.  http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/a-legitimate-political-movement/

I didn’t even comment much. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. It is a bunch of hoodlums throwing a temper tantrum and wrecking other people’s stuff, but check them out if you haven’t already.

However even posting unflattering pictures will rile up the stupid, and Hanna is pretty damn stupid. If you want to read the original exchange it is in the comments of the other thread, but I decided that she was entertaining enough (though she certainly is no nickwolf!) that she still deserved her own post. Her comments are in bold, my responses in the thread are in italics.

Perhaps they should act more like the teabaggers, and actually start stomping on people smaller than themselves?  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/10/rand-paul-supporter-stomps-on-woman.html

So the Occupies attempted to blow up a bridge, mailed fake anthrax, and committed several thousand property crimes last week, and Hanna’s response to show that the Tea Party was morally equivalent was how one protestor got shoved down at something that wasn’t a Tea Party event two years ago (when the Occupies were busy raping, overdosing, and shooting at the Whitehouse).

Wow. Pwned.

The left loves to play the moral equivalence card. That’s why their standard answer for every horrible thing Obama has done is “but George Bush did blah blah blah!” Yep. Gotcha. Heard you the first 8,000 times. Didn’t really like him either. It is never about something being right or wrong, just that your own wrong things are of similar wrongness to the other guy.

When they don’t have moral equivalence they try to manufacture some.

Uh-huh. And do you apply that same level of whiny self-justification to the OWS incidents you cite?

I’ve pointed this out before, but my hate mailers always call any disagreement “whiny”. Because of course the entire OWS movement is based upon being mad because somebody else has more stuff than you do, crying about fairness, throwing tantrums in the street, and demanding that you get free stuff. Obviously that’s not whiney at all.

On the other hand, wanting to keep your own stuff makes you a whiney little bitch.

I responded, and one of the things I said was this: Now here is the thing. My side gets accused of violence all the time. Ironically enough, we’re the side with the guns and the knowledge of how to use them. When we do get uppity, trust me, you’ll know.

But, Larry, every time your side has tried, you failed. Such as when your side attempted to evade taxing the rich in France in the 1780s, or when your side declared war on the United States in 1861 so you could continue to keep slaves, or when your side invaded Poland in 1939.

Heh. You mean when the populists started running people through the guillotine, when the Democrats fought to keep slaves, or when the National Socialists invaded Poland? Your grasp of political philosophy is apparently as good as your grasp on history.

Each and every time, right-wingers who thought they had the monopoly on violence and could use it to defend their privilege over others turned out to be dead, dead wrong.

Oh, I have no delusion that the right have a monopoly on violence. After all, it was the left that managed to murder over 100,000,000 of their own citizens in the last 100 years… But I’m sure it’ll be different this time.

And your guns and your knowledge of how to use them isn’t going to help you when you start something this time and get stomped, either.

Start something what? Are we going to round up undesirables and put them in camps? Oh… wait, when that happened in America it was done by your side.

You know, come to think of it, there have been other instances where underemployed young men were used as useful idiots to smash a bunch of windows and bully people. Last time they called it Kristallnacht.

Riiiight – you think the National Socia1ists were leftist because they used the word “Socia1ist” – and you accuse others of having a poor grasp of social philosophy?

The national socialists—shockingly enough—were socialists. The main reason that era originally fascinated me is because it was a war of ideologies between the state owned individual and the individual owned state.

I find it highly ironic that the side that wants to grow a government enormous enough to take care of everything, control everything, regulate everything, provide everything, and crush everything thinks of themselves as freedom fighters, while they say the side that wants to make government smaller and less capable are dangerous statists… But I suppose that’s why people came up the term “useful idiot.”

Afterwards one of my regular posters put up the original Nazi party platform, which, minus the German specific stuff and some weird Aryan race garbage, sounds sort of familiar, including the state providing for everyone, getting rid of debt, taking the profits from different industries, communalization, national education, and national healthcare… Now where have I heard this stuff before?

The only thing more retarded than Jonah Goldberg’s bleatings are the morons who take him seriously.

I have never read a Jonah Goldberg book, however if I ever meet him, I will gladly buy him a drink, because anyone that causes lefties like you so much consternation deserves my thanks.

You’re just another right-wing apologist and dupe for elites who think they can continue to use violence to keep everyone else in line while they loot countries and exploit others. Same as the Blackshrts, same as the Confederates, same as the French Ancien Regime.

Dupe for the elites? Man, I’m going down on the liberal hate scale. Last year when I complained about paying 40 grand in taxes all you little wingbats were calling me “the elite” and snarling at me that I should be happy to pay my “fair share”.

As for your grasp of right vs. left, apparently anybody who is mean = right, and anybody you like = left. It is really interesting when you bring in political movements that predate the current right vs. left paradigm, and use that as some sort of justification. Yes, Hanna, the conquistadors and Genghis Khan were on my side too.

And just like them, you masturbate over fantasies of violence. And, just like them, you turn out to be no match for a democratic people.

I can’t say I masturbate over fantasies of violence, though I did spend a decade learning how to get really good at it. (violence, not masturbating, my gosh just imagine the chafing!)… Seriously lady, if my side was 1/10th as blood thirsty as you make us out to be, all of you fuckers would be dead before breakfast. But you’re not.

Meanwhile to justify your side’s childish temper tantrums you come up with one incident of assault from 2 years ago, which looks pretty insignificant when compared to the couple thousand felonies your side committed last week. Same reason that the media likes to assign us dochebags like Loughner and McVeigh, even when they don’t have anything to do with us. Because when you don’t have reality, run with narrative.

The American nazis and the communists have backed Occupy rather the Tea Party for a reason. You guys are fellow travelling useful idiots.

But wait! There’s more. Before Hanna showed up I had Rev. Bob try to throw down.

I hope you’re going to apply the same standards to the “pro-life” movement and the Tea Party. Stalking and killing abortion doctors, taking guns to political rallies, advocating the violent overthrow of an elected government…

So I responded to him too: Ahh, the good old moral equivalence argument. But the other kids were being bad too!

Stalk somebody, get prosecuted. Murder somebody, get prosecuted. Sounds simple.

Taking guns to political rallies? Not breaking any law. Newsflash. If you go to a political rally in a place like Utah or Texas, and it is a right wing rally, 1/2 of the audience are carrying firearms. What you and the media are calling advocating the violent overthrow of the elected government is probably what most of us refer to as the 2nd amendment. However, if somebody had actually committed conspiracy to commit violent acts against government officials, then bring charges and prosecute. Since this hasn’t happened… Huh… I wonder why. The only people I’ve seen talking about violence against the authority are the OWS types talking about killing the police. Go figure.

Jack Franz said: No one tried to blow up a bridge. FBI paid conspirators were successful in convincing a group of inbred ohioans to place packages of play-do on a bridge. Slight difference, and I never understand why the ridiculous parts of propaganda are sited as legitimate when they colour people who don’t agree with you.

No. They did try to blow up a bridge. They just sucked at it.

Hate Mail Response to my Hate Mail! (and I Godwin the hell out of this post)
The Burning Throne, Episode 26: Lessons From the Dojo of the Crab

82 Comments on "Hate mail time!"

Elias Rostad (@JazzNeurotic)

Funny and informative. Always enjoy watching you return fire on idiots.

Jessica Allred
Jessica Allred

So true. We laughed at their stupidity and how thoroughly you trounced them. Thanks Larry!

Greg Wirtala
Greg Wirtala
Ok. You are all nuts. Right-wingers and left wingers so far to the left and right the line begins to blur. Both extremes suck. OWS original purpose has been lost in the actions of a bunch of idiots whose only goal is to sow discord. I guess that’s why they refer to themselves as Anarchists. Tea-Party has been also been colored by the actions of a few. Enough. The actions of those mentioned here the Nazis, the pro-slavers, commies and them French dudes all were vile individuals who couched their depravity in a political movement only so they could wield… Read more »
Jane
Jane

Hanna has a cranial rectal inversion problem!!! Dear God! Where do these people crawl out of! Well said on EVERY point Larry!!!

Jennifer

Damn. I wish I got entertaining hate mail.
I didn’t carry a gun to the last Tea Party Rally I went to. I carry a gun. I just happened to also attend a rally while doing it.

monkeyfan

It’s so ‘redonculously’ easy. Like shooting fish in a bucket of fish…But still, it’s more fun than a rowdy racoon radical reactionary revanchist revival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2iPGSymY_w

Cheers
;^)

Sean(Houston) (@Cotyleus)

yeah but at least you can eat the fish…..

monkeyfan

…Fish do tend to taste better than Young Pioneers.
;^)

thewriterinblack

“No. They did try to blow up a bridge. They just sucked at it.”

Even if we allow the claim of agents provocateur this wonderful line from Barrayar by Lois McMaster Bujold applies: “If you had not gone down that road, you would not have encountered that trap.”

Argonel
Argonel

I still regret not crossing majors and taking MY 484 and MY 485 as a companion to my metallurgy classes as a summer school session. Practical blasting and advanced blasting as a lab course taught at an active open pit iron mine would have been a lot of fun. I believe the final exam is a practical exam, lay out a blasting pattern, install it, and detonate it. If it works as intended you pass.

I don’t get hate mail, Larry. I get mildly displeased mail.

I know, right? I’m such a failure to the Iberian Peninsula- oh wait! We can talk about the populist regime that killed my entire family (except for my grandfather) and subsequently chased us to America… and that will get me hate mail!

Sean(Houston) (@Cotyleus)

Ahhh…I’d missed the original post so went back and re read it. Highly entertaining. I expect the replies of Hanna, the Rev and Jack to be just as entertaining and ill informed as their original commentary.

Cathy
Cathy

I liked “little wingbats”. That was funny. 🙂 I know, I’m easily amused.

Harry the Horrible
Harry the Horrible

Last time I checked Tea Partiers were best know for leaving their event areas cleaner then than were when the event started. Some Union types actually complained about it!

steve
steve

@Hanna:

National Socia1ists were leftist because they used the word “Socia1ist”

Actually, we tend to spell it will all letters, like “socialist”.

Incredible that you were obviously able to read Jeff Goldberg’s book and not understand a word of it.

Larry, thanks for posting this. It’s good to keep reviewing what to scream back at the forces of lazy ignorance.

Brietbart lives.

NKR
NKR

Using the number 1 for the “L” in socialist is exactly like some people writing “G-d” instead of “God”. It’s a religious affectation, IMO.

RabidAlien

Its weird, usually they last more than four or five posts before they whip out the name-calling strategy. Standards must be dropping (well…in the case of a negative, it would be increasing, right?).

Tom Noblet
Tom Noblet

OMG why do liberals not know anything about the history of what they speak. It is like the Mexican illegals here in AZ and CA waiving signs with Cesar Chavez’s name. They do not even get that HE WAS AGAINST illegal Immigrants!

Harry the Horrible
Harry the Horrible

If they knew the history, they wouldn’t be liberal. They might be libertarians, but they wouldn’t be liberals.

NKR
NKR

What’s truly terrifying is there’s probably a college education behind those ignorant comments by Hanna and the Rev. I can laugh at them, but I also shudder at the educational corruption on display.

Luke Bennett (@lukebunyip)
“You guys are fellow travelling useful idiots” Larry, you and I, how shall I say this, differ on a number of views about society and politics. Heck, I live in a different country. Down here we do things differently to you up there. Don’t have a problem with that. And for the record, I was brought up by parents that were, to use the European definition, Social Democrats, which is probably now a template for my default politics. I have attended protests in the past, and some of them have turned violent. Which really cuts to the issue, as to… Read more »
hmplatinum
hmplatinum
Larry, please don’t take offense, but I LOVE IT when you get hate mail. More precisely, I love your responses to their “researched and logical” arguments. For people that love quoting historical events, your detractors seem a little lacking in actual historical knowledge. MZW’s reply, “BTW, once again, I’m an immigrant, I’m pro-free speech, pro-gay, anti-corporate bailout, anti-religion, have no objection to people burning a flag they pay for, refuse to recite the “Pledge of Allegiance,” and support the legalization of recreational drugs and prostitution. In what crack-smoking world am I “right wing”?” Really made me laugh out loud. Great… Read more »
Kristopher
Kristopher
That little lefty who got stomped on deliberately threw herself at Rand Paul’s group. She wanted a violent confrontation, with herself as the victim. The person in question erred in lack of training. A properly trained security person would have used non-lethal force ( a stun gun or pepper spray ) to subdue the nutter, and then would have cuffed her and called the police. Most of us, when confronted by a lunatic throwing themselves at a group will throw a punch or a kick, which is why a politician who knows he will be a target for such attacks… Read more »
Brian Macker

He did use non-lethal force. She lives.

Scott Klette

Larry, thanks to you for once again trying to make a liberal see the light pouring in thru the holes in their arguments. Yes, we all know it’s a futile effort, but I for one wish to commend you on your patience and perseverance… because I have lost all of mine. The funniest thing is realizing that the next time one of the OWSers has some crack head threaten/stab/shoot them, the same cops they have said need to be shot will be the ones responding to their cries for help.

Majnun
Majnun

You can give all of these Left Wing dullards mind enemas and they will still fill up with the same shit. You will always fail to educate them. Truth is not a part of their agenda.
Back in the ’60s while I was studying Art, wore my hair long and in a pony tail, I loved girls like Hanna. They’d all go down so easy…..

Kristopher
Kristopher
Oh, and Larry .. You might want to read The End: The Defiance and Destruction of Hitler’s Germany, 1944-1945, by Ian Kershaw. One paragraph recounts Goebbels, responding to the finance ministry complaints about printing fiat money to cover debts, criticizing the German Finance Minister for trying to balance the budget with user and sales taxes instead of a more socialist progressive tax on income of the rich. They were all contemplating suicide or last stands at that point, but still made time to bitch about the failure of their underlings to enact properly Progressive taxes on those folks who were… Read more »
Derek W.
Derek W.

Oh Larry, Larry, Larry…. Please don’t waste time getting drawn into pointless debates. (Pointless because you will not change her mind– not because the issues are unimportant.) Instead, I propose that you write more genius stories. Thank you. 🙂

trumanj1
trumanj1

Yes Larry you should write the ending to Avengers 2 into your next Monster Hunter book.

Scott Klette

Agreed.

akjfm
akjfm

I have a theory that since Larry is so busy writing and working his day job he doesn’t get to go shooting as much as he should. Relieving stress by answering hate mail is a poor (though entertaining) second choice.

joe
joe

I disagree. Larrys job is entertainment.
I find his hate mail responses highly entertaining.

Lord Fanny
Lord Fanny
Hi. Lefty Wingnut here. At first OWS was something I could take pride in. We were coming together, we were exchanging ideas, we even whittled all this down to a specific, widely recognizable concept of the problem: Neoliberal Economic policies have gone too far, and our system does too little to check conflicts of interest. Through Reagan-Revolution tax breaks and handouts for the wealthy, we have accomplished what small-government conservatives wanted for years – we have “Starved the Beast,” like conservatives of the 1960s and 1970s wanted. Just one problem – we were still spending money no matter who we… Read more »
Kristopher
Kristopher
Yup. I talked to a friend from Oz about both the OWS and the TEA Party protests. Exactly one thing stood out to him: The TEA Party folks were always on message, and went to great lengths to exclude nutters and provocateurs from their group, even assigning people to follow them with signs denouncing their attempts to barge in. The OWS people tried to accommodate any lunatic that showed up and allowed anyone a chance to try to speak for the group … they absolutely could not stay on message ( or even have a message ). The other obvious… Read more »
Hanna
Hanna
No. I’m sorry, the name Nazi actually translates as Fluffy Puppy Rabbit Happy Fun Time Hug Party, but my German is rusty. Yes, dumbass, they were socialists. But they were only runners up compared to the commies. Now those assholes mechanized murder into something like farming. But what do I know about the history and social movements of the 1930s? (regular readers are laughing at you right now, Hanna, not with you). Uh-huh. http://www.tatsachen-ueber-deutschland.de/en/history/content/background-1/the-national-socialist-dictatorship.html?type=1 —- At the beginning of 1933, when the worst periods of crisis were already abating, members of the right-wing camp reckoned on being able to use… Read more »
joe
joe

hana hana bo bana

LOOK at the policies that put the Nazi regime in power.
I posted it ( I pulled out the nationalistic and racist bits) directly from wiki
It is almost verbatim what the democratic/OWS platform is.

thewriterinblack

But the Nazi’s were the Bad Guys(TM). That means they _have_ to be “right wing.” Only Good Guys(R) can be “left wing.” It Says Here.

Kristopher
Kristopher
Please explain why Goebbels were still pushing Progressive tax schemes and wealth redistribution right up until he poisoned himself and his family in that Berlin bunker. Or why Mussolini was considered such a socialist darling by FDR’s kitchen cabinet, right up until he had the bad grace to declare war on the US. FDR’s National Recover Act was a carbon copy of the Fascist economic program. George Orwell got it right … “Fascism” has been dumbed down to mean “anything I don’t like”. ( It took a Stalinist thug botching an attempt to execute him in Spain for him finally… Read more »
Hanna
Hanna

Oh, and there’s a good comparison between the tea Party and OWS here:

monkeyfan

How does one know their one-cylinder intellect is misfiring?

When said person can’t articulate a line of reasoning and resorts to throwing out appeals to bs authority…So goes the ‘Progressive’ juggernaut.

Do you even know the slightest thing about the historic underpinnings of the American ‘Progressive’ movement? And more pointedly, do you really believe you are going to win over the hearts and minds of people who actually do know a thing or two – from primary sources not filtered through a sieve of re-branded self-aggrandizing gibberish?

…Or is it just an honor of the troll thing?

Graham

But she found it ON DA INTERNETZ!!!

Brian Macker

No this is a good comparison:

matt
matt

If I was in your shoes sir my response would always be the same. “This is my website, so I win” or “why are you whining to me? I do NOT care, I’m to busy writing damn fine books!”

But then I guess that’s why your the author and I’m just the guy who reads the books. 🙂

LOL.

My granpappy once told me; Never pick a virtual fight with someone who buys bits by the terabyte and sells ink by the barrel.

Hanna
Hanna

And isn’t it interesting how wingnuts automatically turn to sexually demeaning a woman in response to criticism from her?

That speaks volumes about where you people are coming from…

Nathan
Nathan

Hanna, while I await Larry’s continuing skewering of you, you’ve proven that you’re not worth my time to read. Not because of your politics, but because you’ve pretty much proven that you can’t have a civil conversation with people who disagree with you.

You are not adding anything to this discourse except name calling and the smugness that comes from your attempts to prove that you are smarter than your opponents. Come back when you are ready to give an honest debate instead of scoring points.

Majnun
Majnun

Actually, Hanna, it speaks volumes of where I was coming from in the ’60s. I speak for no one else. I was also a member of SDS. We made Marx look like a Republican. Simple-minded girls like yourself found the trappings alluring. You probably still do…..

Cathy
Cathy

I’m sure that if you wanted to have an honest discussion here, you’d find people wiling. You might even learn something. Maybe they would too. BUT since you came to sneer and attempt to act superior, you can’t be surprised when Larry shreds you and his very, very loyal followers want to nip, too.

And as far as demeaning – you went pretty far with that “you masturbate over fantasies of violence” comment. That was really uncalled for.

Brian Macker

About as interesting as when liberals do it. So when some liberal like David Letterman gets all down on Palin’s vagina do you think it speaks volumes about we liberals like you come from …

Personally I think that your obvious bigotry in labeling an entire group of people based on a remark by one speaks volumes about where you come from …

[Not sure what the “…” means in this instance but I’m fairly certain I have deduced correctly that it should apply to you.]

The Un-Hanna
The Un-Hanna

Actually, Hanna, I’d say it’s just you, if you’re detecting a pattern. I disagree with “wingnuts” plenty of times, and I don’t ever suffer the same kind of response. Disrespect is usually met with disrespect. Think about it.

Joe in PNG
Joe in PNG
Hannah… The main part of what the totalitarians of the past preached is that the interest of the Individual is to be subject to the interest of the State. Nazi, fascist, socialist, communist, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot would and did all agree to this central premise. As history shows, you cannot have slaughter on an industrial scale without a powerful and efficient state to carry it out. On the other hand, many of us on the Libertarian side see the State as a necessary evil- and should be kept small and limited. Our philosophy is that the Individual should… Read more »
monkeyfan

“but without causing active harm to others.”

Like destroying their property and expecting to get a free pass to break various common laws whilst agitating for said government to seize the the fruits of other people’s labors to redistribute to unproductive dolts in politically expedient mobs.

MW

Larry, if you ever visit the Metromess (aka Owen’s old stomping grounds) I will get you a Shiner Black and cook up some really GOOD BBQ! I just love it when you rip “them” a new one! I so enjoy reading a well written response.
MW

joe
joe

Mr Corriea Needs to visit the East coast Mid Atlantic. Visit the APG artillery museam.

Majnun
Majnun

APG? Artist Preservation Group? Good guys!

joe
joe

while I agree artillery is an art. APG artillery museam is just that
Home ton one or more examples of just about every piece of Slug throwing awesomeness larger than a 4 guage since Washingtons time.

Majnun
Majnun

Different Group. No problem. Artist Preservation Group donates art and $$$ for the preservation of Civil War relics ( regimental flags, banners, uniforms etc, etc. ).

wildsjoker
wildsjoker

(Cue: standing ovation from the entire household.)

Well done, Larry. On all fronts.

Some of these people who consistently whine and scream about the oppression by the elite really need to spend some serious time where real oppression actually exists. I’ve lived under martial law. I’ve lived where the rich control everything and the poor are truly down-trodden. Neither case looked anything like the America I know…at least until the last 3+ years.

joe
joe

HELP HELP I’M BEING OPRESSED!

(sorry couldnt resist.)

pasco county jr
pasco county jr

Come see the violence inherent in the system!
Python Rules!

Janir

Larry, you get teh BEST Hate Mail I’ve seen. You also have the best fisking of their mail to you I’ve read.
Like this snippit..
“Ironically enough, we’re the side with the guns and the knowledge of how to use them. When we do get uppity, trust me, you’ll know.”

I’m now trying to rinse out hot coffee out of my nostrils and keyboard thanks to you.

pseudotsuga
pseudotsuga

Wow…just wow…and they keep coming back for more, because they love the beat-downs so much. So much mis-knowledge in the world, almost certainly a product of USA higher education…is it any wonder that Obama wants everybody to go to college?

Tannim111

Can we get a book of these responses?

Maybe have the viewpoint character saving the world by fighting memes given horrific form and trying to eat people’s brains? Violence doesn’t work, but reason can kill them?

Maybe call it “The Pen is Mightier than the Shotgun”

monkeyfan
Spot on! I’d love to see MHI fight a legion of mimetic doom which feeds on other people’s capital, reanimated by the old ones and unleashed upon America by a cabal of German unicorn merchants and assorted continental rainbow warrior types to shamble mindlessly through our institutions; infecting, impoverishing, and destroying everything in their path. …Then again, there are zombies and vampires that fulfill that role nicely. But a Spellbound Rudyard Kipling character imbued with the power of the Gods of the Copybook Headings, and equipped with the very latest steampunky gadgets with which to dispense poetic justice wholesale, would… Read more »
Tannim111
Tannim111

I’d buy it.

Borgese
Borgese
Larry, I hate to say this, but you’re an idiot. I mean, seriously, calling the Nazis socialist is just dumb. There’s just so much evidence to the contrary it makes me think you’re actually not talking about history, just about what you’d like history to be. The fact is, a tiny number of people control a huge amount of american resources. Poverty kills more people, even in america, than any other cause. The statistical violence in this situation is obviously about wealth distribution. Politic how you like, but it’s a brute fact that 1.) Wealth is incredibly unequally distributed in… Read more »
Majnun
Majnun

A lot of words and no data…..
Please provide your references when going into a rant. Insinuating bald statements as fact is just another form of bullshit.

Sean(Houston) (@Cotyleus)

Meh…he’s a fool. so call him a FOOL and leave it at that.

peavybob
peavybob
Did you even read Larry’s post? They called themselves socialist, enacted socialist policies, and acted in a general socialist manner. In what way were they not socialist? Second, he didn’t say stalin killed a hundred million, you did. His statistic includes the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, North Korea, and every other socialist country that mass murders its citizens in the last hundred years. Care to check your math again? Finally, the Federal government is not a charity organization. It’s not its job to take care of the unfortunate. The fact that it does is proof of how far… Read more »
Brian Macker
What evidence? That National Socialist hated and killed communists? Communist hated and kill other communists and they’re to the left of other socialists (while being socialists themselves). That National Socialists allowed industrialists to nominally own their factories? Social Democrats let industrialists have greater control over their factories than Nazis did. That National Socialists broke up private labor unions and replaced the with state run labor unions. Sounds exactly like what the communists did. When you classify things you have to do it using criteria that distinguish the things being classified. There is no criteria by which you can group Nazis… Read more »
Brian Macker

“The fact is, a tiny number of people control a huge amount of american resources. ”

In case you didn’t notice they use that control to produce goods and services that the other “99%” consume. If they didn’t they soon would find themselves not in control any more.

Well except for those living off corporate welfare but I see that as more your fault than people who oppose big government.

Brian Macker

“Also I assume when you say “100,000,000″, you’re referring to Stalin’s regime, right? ”

No. It’s an estimate from the little black book. It includes the atrocities committed by all the communist regimes.

You are an economic ignoramus, andI like how you blame capitalists countries (which don’t have a problem with starvation except when democrats are in charge and forcing farmers to cull livestock to keep farm prices elevated) for the famines common in socialist nations around the world.

trackback

[…] Larry Correia – Hate mail time! […]

bittermac

Get um, Larry. I always enjoy your brutal take down of the hate mail. I wrote an Occupy blog post you may enjoy. SPOILER ALERT – I am not a fan of the “Occupy” movement either.

model_1066
model_1066

At least you can give lefty twats credit for recycling…they have been recycling the same halfwit arguments and tired ad hominems for the last 30 years regardless of the topic. So lame and predictable. But I’m not sure what they fling at the right can be considered an argument. They are so engulfed by the narrative they push that most of their political talk is just whiny sloganeering. Dumb people need to have their political position reduced to slogans; for the really dumb, it helps to have a simpleminded phrase that rhymes (Bush lied, people died!).