The Monster Hunters omnibus hardcover coming this month

The Monster Hunters hardcover edition of my first 3 novels is coming out at the end of May.

You can get autographed copies from Uncle Hugos. http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/ah-correia-larry.php

If your original paperbacks are beat to death, or you want the perfect big loaner copy, or you just want a pretty one for your shelf, this is the edition for you. It is Monster Hunter International, Monster Hunter Vendetta, and Monster Hunter Alpha all in one volume. That is 500,000 words of monster face shooting explodey goodness.  That is the size of a Brandon Sanderson novel. That’s 1,200 pages of Owen and the gang killing stuff, like with a bonus novel of Earl killing stuff!

17 Comments on "The Monster Hunters omnibus hardcover coming this month"

3 years 25 days ago

Is that Julie? WTF happened to her armor?

Just kidding, I know what happened to it. And I know you have no control over the covers and I know Baen has an interest in having the artwork be similar across their catalog, but I still think the bloody patch closeup was the best cover . . . and they did that with Dead Six, after all. OK; lunch hour and rant are coming to an end now.

T.Stahl
3 years 25 days ago

The Beta-mag of novels!

Kelly Recio
3 years 25 days ago

I love your monster hunter books. I listened to my first one because I got it on sale from audible.com. I am now addicted. Thank you, you rock.

3 years 25 days ago

Monster Hunter Omnibus: because Larry Correia will never tire of taking all my money :P

tuco
3 years 25 days ago

Jumping jacks with bullpup pseudo-M4’s. I like it.

Cathy
3 years 25 days ago

Love the writing, just hate that cover.

Adam
3 years 24 days ago

Agreed with Cathy. For a guy that did a web interview citing irritating things about firearms, you let Baen get away with murder on your covers. If they wanted to have Julie sex it up then perhaps depict her with the librarian glasses in a business suit with a smoking 1911 behind a writing desk. Maybe Owen in full armor hulking behind her with Abomination, a bloddy monster head on the desk. She looks like a pseudo-dominatrix stripper firing celebratory… somethings terrorist style in the air.

I will still buy it though.

SirBrass
3 years 23 days ago

Three words, Larry: Oh. Hell. Yes!

I’m so ordering this to be a shelf-queen :D.

akjfm
3 years 23 days ago

Larry, I know(knew?) even without the above posts that you don’t have any control over your covers, but couldn’t you send the artist pictures of weapons? The AR in the foreground looks like the mag is in backwards.
Since Baen is big on action/military I really expect more from them.

I read your books as soon as I can get them. Earcs mostly. Thanks for writing. And thanks Mike for me. Was “A plan is a list of things that don’t happen after the first shot is fired” yours or Mike’s? Love it!

tuco
3 years 23 days ago

Yeah, that AR mag looks like M. C. Escher painted the damn thing.

Honestly, the cover of books mean very little to me these days. Since there’s no big bookstore in my town (no doubt Oregon is beaming with pride over the literacy of its capitol these days) I go onto Amazon for most of my book shopping.

3 years 23 days ago

Does anyone else think Owen looks like James Dashner on this cover?

dee13
3 years 23 days ago

Awesome!!

I’ll have to squirrel away some cash and hit the book store at the end of the month.