14 Comments on "I forgot Earth Day!?!"

Ron Mitchell Jr.

My brother went out and used a few trees for target practice. I left my lights on all day.

The Sprat
The Sprat

Your welcome, Larry πŸ™‚

Hardware
Hardware

We had a bonfire. If you’re not supposed to burn trees, then why are they flammable?

Porter Glockwell
Porter Glockwell

Same goes for witches

Dave O.
Dave O.

Yeah, you suck, Larry. Does that help any? πŸ˜‰ BTW, where’s the video?

dave
dave

sometimes it goes from cold to hot in one day in spring so i keep my furnace and my a/c on just so the house doesn’t fall out of my 2 degree comfort zone.

the Northwestern Diamondback of THR
the Northwestern Diamondback of THR

Excuse me for not joining those Watermelon Commie Bastards in celebrating Lenin’s Birthday… I cranked all the computers up to full power, AND left the lights on.

Joe in PNG
Joe in PNG

I had my pastor and his four teenage sons over for a good bit of Environmentally Friendly Fun! We buried a good bit of lead* in a dirt berm, recycled a large number of plastic bottles**, and released a few substances into the atmosphere that are good for plants***. And I was able to educate younger folks- a great day!

*12 ga, .22lr, 5.56nato, 9mm, .38 spc
**by grabbing them from behind the berm and shooting them over the berm again
***gunsmoke has ammonia in it… that’s good for plants, right?

Jacksonian Libertarian
Jacksonian Libertarian

The Humano-Centric ecology (The Mantric) is Mother Nature’s greatest achievement. Any species that can find an ecological niche in the Mantric, as thousands of species have, is guaranteed to survive as long as the Mantric does. The Mantric is very inclusive, and even if some species is extinct or goes extinct, the Mantric wants to archive its unique genetic makeup in case of future need. On the other hand, Environmentalists hate the Mantric, and want to destroy it, as the following video explains.

No biggie forgetting about Earth Day. But if you miss Bettie Page’s birthday again we’re going to have to review your qualifications for your All American Male card.

Brendan
Brendan

Man, I’m a liberal and an environmentalist, about as left as you can go without joining the communist party and giving up gun rights, and those loons make me embarrased to be anywhere near them in the political spectrum. Don’t hate on me though, I still love your books! πŸ˜‰

steve
steve
If you like Larry’s books, you are obviously intelligent, discerning, wise, good hearted and probably conservative at heart. Maybe you’re an old definition liberal, which nowadays is a small “L” libertarian. The old liberals believed government should have barely enough power to do it’s job, and no more. And it’s job was: Protecting the borders Keeping the peace enforce contracts Staying the hell out of citizen’s private matters. The new liberals believe government should: Open the borders to all unregistered democrat voters Enforce laws so long as the correct party benefits enforce contracts to the advantage of Democrat donors/voters. micromanage… Read more »
Collin Shaneyfelt

we still have Earth Day?

Chris
Chris

Was anyone else waiting for an Ent to smush those freaks?

Ents don’t like noise