G.I. JOE #12 Comic Book coming out in April

You totally have to buy this comic… It will be epic. It will be awesome. All because it introduces the best new G.I. Joe character of all time: The Joe’s own combat accountant, codenamed SPREADSHEET.*

Don’t make him go all Excel on your ass…

G.I. JOE: VOL. 2 #12

Written by Chuck Dixon, art by Will Rosado, covers by Will Rosado, Steve Ellis.

Cobra Command aftermath! It’s a new day for the JOEs — as they crawl from the ruins of Cobra Command, they find a new status quo… and a change in command! Who will lead the Joes into this new, deadlier, downsized future? Scarlett leads an op into one of the wildest wildernesses on the planet to uncover a Cobra facility that threatens the very balance of the universe as we enter… Deep Terror!

32 pages, $3.99.

* Any resemblance between Spreadsheet and the author of this blog post is purely coincidental… However, if 12 year old Larry Correia could travel forward in time to discover that he’s a G.I. Joe, that would totally blow his mind.

9 Comments on "G.I. JOE #12 Comic Book coming out in April"

Nightcrawler

YO JOE!

Larry,
I don’t know – I think a good accountant is worth their weight in gold; but a quant with derivatives program can make billions appear and disappear. It’s hard to beat Mathematica….
Ralph

PS: I’d rather have your weight in a Barret semi-auto .50 with big Leupold scope, Dillon progressive reloader, a 1911 .45 standard, and a 1911 .45 fully race rigged and comped. The left over weight would probably accommodate a petite dancing girl, so her too. All of that is better than derivatives ….

joe Crouse

Hey

Im more scared of a IRS agent with a clipboard and calculator than a Terrorist with an Uzi any day of the week.

A terroist can only kill you.
A terroist with an Uzi on full auto can maybe make you pee yourself worrying about a stray round actualy hitting something important.

where as

An accountant can steal all your money and Make you want to die.
An IRS agent can steal all your money with a mistake then make you want to die then figure out a way for you to have to pay taxes on it.

Aren’t all tax agents on the planet on the PUFF list, but excused because of some Illuminati Pact with Satan?

SQUEEEEEE!!!!

wolfwalker

The Joe’s own combat accountant, codenamed SPREADSHEET.*

No doubt he “excels” at his job…

Raymond McCune