10 Comments on "#1 fantasy audiobook on Amazon. The Grimnoir Chronicles: Spellbound"

Awesome!!!

Scott

I think your grimnoir series is one of the most entertaining sets of books I’ve ever read, so I’m not surprised at all by this. Congratulations you deserve it.

NKR

Yay! I was going to buy it in a week or so when my husband has finished his commute listen to Hard Magic, but maybe I’ll go ahead and buy it today to add to the opening numbers. Congrats!

the Audible version skips chapter 3 in the book and jumps to chapter 4? I this going to be corrected?

Tommy

I don’t know how to say this, but I think they skipped chapter 3. Skips straight from Crow and Francis to Sullivan at the phone box.

Thought you might like to know that.

fritz

How does this compare to some of your Troy Rising Series? I loved those. Is still waiting for the Hot Gate. Has it on back order.
I just got David Weber’s “A Rising Thunder” today…already halfway into it. Have you read his Honor Harrington series?
I think the Troy series and the Harrington series have somewhat the same tone….WHICH I LIKE!:)

Simon Strauss

Congrats! Got a question though… what’s up with Lance’s accent between the two books. Mind you it might just be the way Bronson Pinchot is chosing to do it now, but it feels very different from how he was done in the first book. Curious on your opinion on it.

Thanks!

adam

Fritz – Troy Rising is a different Baen author

Thomas Noblet

I don’t like the way they Pinchot made Lance sound like a hick in this book either. And The healer lost her heavy accent as well.

Bruce
3 years 27 days ago

I love your books. I have read the MHI series to date and I just finished Hard Magic. It was amazing. Please, please make all of your books available on Audible. I used read constantly. Now the fight against poverty and granddaughter has removed the most of my free time. If it is not on Audible I cannot read it. Again, love your stuff. Thanks for writing.