DEAD SIX eARC AVAILABLE NOW!

http://www.webscription.net/p-1484-dead-six-arc.aspx  So you thought that one new book in a day was enough, with today being the official nationwide release of Monster Hunter Alpha, but oh no, that’s not good enough for the Monster Hunter Nation!  You guys deserve, nay, DEMAND more! :)

Here is the early advanced reader copy of DEAD SIX by me and Mike Kupari.  I hope you enjoy it. The paperback release is in September.  Mike will be in Afghanistan, defusing bombs, on the release date.

This is my first foray into the thriller genre, but it is epic. I’m not kidding when I say that it is totally awesome. Check out the free sample chapters.

Be the First to Comment!

Sweet! I’ve been waiting for this ever since I read the original thread over on THR.

Remind me again, when’s the dead tree version coming out?

Elmdor

Larry, I swear my wallet let out a scream of terror when I checked your site and saw another book had become available.

I first found your books through a blog post at Pajamasmedia on the 17th and have proceeded to buy every book you have available. It’s like literary crack.

Thanks for writing books that are actually fun to read instead of “profound”.

Woo hoo… buying now

SirBrass

I’m soooo nabbing the eARC. Forget sample chapters, I’m going to grab the whole kitten caboodle.

Drew

DAMN YOU LARRY. Now I have to choose between this, and sleeping.

Drew

I chose sleep, and I regret it already!

…and sold.

Damn Baen Crack. ;)

Just trudged my way through the prologue (kind of rough to listen to it when your computer sounds like Stephen Hawking) and liked what I heard.

Please tell me this will be done as an audio book… And if so who will be reading it?

Geoffrey Kidd

Bwahahahahahaha!

AlexS

Loved it. The bit with Michael Moore was classic. Is there going to be a sequel in the future?

Joe B

Awesome, I’ve loved this story ever since I read the initial Mr. Nightcrawler stuff. eARC purchased!

My wife is not happy: I bought A Dance With Dragons last week, then stopped reading it to pick up Jim Butcher’s Ghost Story yesterday, now I’m shelving that to go read Dead Six.

CMB

Was saving up for Grimnoir II and wait a while on Dead Six. Then I got BAW and read the sample chapters…

Joe in PNG

Perfect timing- my vacation begins today!

Got it, and a flight tomorrow and one Sunday to read it on… Good timing Larry!

Brian

So here is the most serious question, when is the next one coming out? Does one of us have to get Mike out of the stan’ for the process to speed up.

Matt

Aw crap, and I was going to be productive today…

Shane

I am not going to read the sample chapters of “Dead Six”. So far, I’ve been forced to buy e-arcs of “Hard Magic”, MHV, MHA and an e-book MHI (I already had MHI in in paper). I’m hooked on the two series I’ve started, but at least I can resist the pull of D6 for now. I probably won’t be able to hold out on the e-arc sequel when it comes out.

JFM

Bought it. Larry, are the e-arcs at all different than the mass published books? ‘Cause the last (and first) paper book of yours I bought was MHI. Everything else has been an e-arc. My bank account curses you and John Ringo!

ravenshrike

Depending on the author and the lead time for the earc, minor to major proofing mistakes and in at least on Ringo Novel a somewhat large, although not very major, chunk of exposition. The only one with truly major changes was the leaked Weber novel, but that wasn’t meant to be an earc, it was the actual book still being in the stage of rewrite.

Bought it yesterday! Thank God for Baen’s e-arc releases. I got to be the first kid on my block with the new book!

George Metz

Fantastic stuff. Of course, this has now made me even more interested in a .44 Magnum revolver, which my bank account REALLY doesn’t like, but them’s the breaks.

I made a pact with myself long ago to resist the evilness that is eArcs. So far I have been able to resist, but when the preview chapters come out…
That’s the one thing I can’t resist.
When it finally comes time for me to rage against the dying of the light my estate will consist of first-edition signed Larry Correia novels and that’s about it.
There are worse ways to go…

Thank you, good sir, for more expensive e-crack. I would say more, but do not wish to post spoilers. Nevertheless, when is the sequel? Much appreciated.

Collin

Larry this needs to be a movie, yesterday.

SirBrass

I completely agree. And it would be a VERRRY good 3 hour action movie if done faithfully (without serious abridgement) to the book.

Could

Not

Stop

Reading

(and curse you and your character-killing ways! :P )