Christmas vacation, so not much blogging

I actually took a few days off this year. That’s kind of weird for me. But I’ve actively tried to do as little as possible. So that meant staying off the computer, no writing, no accounting… Just hanging out with the family, playing video games, and shooting guns.Β  Life is good. Next week, back to the grind. πŸ™‚

Book Signing in SLC with a whole mess of authors
16 US cities that are going bankrupt

22 Comments on "Christmas vacation, so not much blogging"

BrianC
BrianC

Good for you, Larry. We all need to let off steam (and smoke). I have to say that it’s good to see you at the range, but I’m glad we don’t have to shoot in the snow in Central Texas.

Old NFO

Good for you, and yes, recoil therapy is GOOD! πŸ™‚

Mike S

You picked a mighty cold and snowy week to take off for outdoor activities!

crashonhead
crashonhead

+1 for Larry, time off with family is always time well spent.

But why post the pic of James Gandolfini?

2gunjason
2gunjason

Hey, no fair! You’ve got a can on that AR.

Dillis
Dillis

“But why post the pic of James Gandolfini?”

I was wondering the same thing. I heard that Gandolfini had been out shoveling snow. Now I see that he was actually threatening others so they’d shovel snow. The media never reports anything right.

Art
Art

HEY! You don’t have time for all that! We need the next installment of Monster Hunters!

Hanging out with family is good. Enjoy the well-earned time off…

Kevin McDonald
Kevin McDonald
Larry, I have been waiting around for Baen to read my book (been there eight months now). Got restless and asked them for conference info. They sent me a calendar with a number of listings. When I saw the SHOT show in Vegas listed I started scratching my head. Until now just about everyone I had run into was from the left coast or in a Kalifornia state of mind. So then I read your blog and was stunned to find you left Cali for many of the same reasons we did and that you live in Delta Utah! We… Read more »
harm
harm

Sweet. So when’s tee time for black ops? LOL

Ray McCune
Ray McCune

Mr. Vickers eat your heart out! Mr. Correia is in das haus!!! Or..er..outdoors killing cans, paper monsters, an other sundry varmints at 100 to 300 meters…or so… with extreme therapy. =D

Scott Deering
Scott Deering

Eat your heart out Sarah Palin…:-)

rj
rj

I bet the ammo gets written off as a business expense πŸ™‚

Wing and a Whim

Sig 556 or AR-15?

Either way, looks like some fun recoil therapy!

ansel
ansel

* THIS JUST IN*
Mr. Gandolfini states he does not threaten people or condone the practice of threatening people into shoveling snow. If people were to decide on their own to start shoveling snow in his presence then it is their decision to do so. Furthermore, Mr. Gandolfini states the picture was taken out of context, that he was just ‘standing overwatch.’

John Matus
John Matus

Larry, if your range is outside your backdoor I might just have to hate you.

Larry

Hope you had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Celia
Celia

Happy Holidays!

Just thought that I’d let you know that the very first ebooks purchased for our new kindles were MHI and MHV. πŸ™‚

The Fogg
The Fogg

I was there visiting family in Saratoga Springs during the storm and I wondered if people actually went shooting in that weather. I did actually hear someone blazing on full-auto, up behind my parents, but thought it was a fluke. Looks like it’s normal for us gun nuts. Great! One more reason to leave Kalifornia. Does anyone know the best job website for central Utah? Maybe I could be the mag loading assistant.

I’m a little past halfway through MHI and I’m hooked!

perlhaqr
perlhaqr

*swoon*

James Gandolfini is pointing at ME!