Christmas vacation, so not much blogging

I actually took a few days off this year. That’s kind of weird for me. But I’ve actively tried to do as little as possible. So that meant staying off the computer, no writing, no accounting… Just hanging out with the family, playing video games, and shooting guns.  Life is good. Next week, back to the grind. :)

Be the First to Comment!

BrianC

Good for you, Larry. We all need to let off steam (and smoke). I have to say that it’s good to see you at the range, but I’m glad we don’t have to shoot in the snow in Central Texas.

Good for you, and yes, recoil therapy is GOOD! :-)

You picked a mighty cold and snowy week to take off for outdoor activities!

crashonhead

+1 for Larry, time off with family is always time well spent.

But why post the pic of James Gandolfini?

2gunjason

Hey, no fair! You’ve got a can on that AR.

Dillis

“But why post the pic of James Gandolfini?”

I was wondering the same thing. I heard that Gandolfini had been out shoveling snow. Now I see that he was actually threatening others so they’d shovel snow. The media never reports anything right.

Art

HEY! You don’t have time for all that! We need the next installment of Monster Hunters!

Hanging out with family is good. Enjoy the well-earned time off…

Kevin McDonald

Larry, I have been waiting around for Baen to read my book (been there eight months now). Got restless and asked them for conference info. They sent me a calendar with a number of listings. When I saw the SHOT show in Vegas listed I started scratching my head. Until now just about everyone I had run into was from the left coast or in a Kalifornia state of mind. So then I read your blog and was stunned to find you left Cali for many of the same reasons we did and that you live in Delta Utah! We live in Payson. I have been trying to find someone that shares similar ideas, and quite frankly I am beginning to believe that my address is working against me. I can’t seem to get anyone to even look at my book let alone read it. I have been through eighty agents and am now working my way through publishers. I am wondering if you could give an old dog a few tips?

Let me tell you just a bit about me. I am one of the founders of the Utah States’ Rights Coalition. We work with the Patrick Henry Caucus and the Tenth Amendment Center. My goal is to get Utah to work with other like minded states to re-proclaim our natural rights. while I don’t shoot as much as I use to, my sons do and they are crack shots!

You probably get a ton of these kinds of requests, but I thought “what they hey” I’ll give it shot.

Hope to hear from you,
Kevin McDonald

harm

Sweet. So when’s tee time for black ops? LOL

Ray McCune

Mr. Vickers eat your heart out! Mr. Correia is in das haus!!! Or..er..outdoors killing cans, paper monsters, an other sundry varmints at 100 to 300 meters…or so… with extreme therapy. =D

Scott Deering

Eat your heart out Sarah Palin…:-)

rj

I bet the ammo gets written off as a business expense :-)

Sig 556 or AR-15?

Either way, looks like some fun recoil therapy!

ansel

* THIS JUST IN*
Mr. Gandolfini states he does not threaten people or condone the practice of threatening people into shoveling snow. If people were to decide on their own to start shoveling snow in his presence then it is their decision to do so. Furthermore, Mr. Gandolfini states the picture was taken out of context, that he was just ‘standing overwatch.’

John Matus

Larry, if your range is outside your backdoor I might just have to hate you.

Hope you had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Celia

Happy Holidays!

Just thought that I’d let you know that the very first ebooks purchased for our new kindles were MHI and MHV. :-)

The Fogg

I was there visiting family in Saratoga Springs during the storm and I wondered if people actually went shooting in that weather. I did actually hear someone blazing on full-auto, up behind my parents, but thought it was a fluke. Looks like it’s normal for us gun nuts. Great! One more reason to leave Kalifornia. Does anyone know the best job website for central Utah? Maybe I could be the mag loading assistant.

I’m a little past halfway through MHI and I’m hooked!

perlhaqr

*swoon*

James Gandolfini is pointing at ME!