mhi_blog_header2_0

Charity alert! Pin up girls and Mad Mike are helping the troops.

http://www.michaelzwilliamson.com/news.php  Check it out.  Super Author Mike Williamson just sent me this. A charity event to help our injured troops. It has pin up girls AND food.

NOTE:  I am 99% sure that this picture is NOT of Baen author Michael Z. Williamson.

EDIT:  Hmmmm… the charity things I’ve done so far as an author have involved wombats and red-shirt murders.  Apparently I am doing something totally wrong.

14 Responses to Charity alert! Pin up girls and Mad Mike are helping the troops.

1. Well, I’m retired now, so DADT no longer applies.

Sadly, that gorgeous person is not me.

Wait, that didn’t sound right, either…

2. Matthew Carberry says:

If it were I’d be going to a LOT more book signings…

=)

3. Miguel says:

Larry, Redshirting may not be sexy, but it is safer for your health. If you don’t believe me ask your Missus. ;)

4. Leon Jester says:

Trust me, black jeans and a tee shirt on Mad Mike doesn’t look nearly as good as black stockings on that young lady.

5. Ted N(not the Nuge) says:

Charity is awesome!

6. Monte says:

I heard that you can put lipstick on Mad Mike and look what you get.
    Just a minute somebody at the door…….
    Can anybody sew my arm back on ?

7. Nick Sharps says:

Best charity idea ever. Pin-ups wearing tight CorreiaTech apparel with you redshirting us in the background!

8. Matt says:

Larry, i think you should find a stripper that looks like holly, and have her pole dance for chairty… … … i mean nothing says “thanks for protecting our country” like a lap dance… … … you’ll need to post the video of this even online of course… … … for posterity… … …

9. dagamore says:

Can I pretend that it is Mad Mike? it will make reading his books better, at least in my sick twisted mind. :p

10. We do need more donations to offset the cost of food for the troops, airfare for us, etc. All is appreciated. Some will suffice;)

11. Pingback: Charity alert! Pin up girls and Mad Mike are helping the troops. (via Monster Hunter Nation) « Normanomiblog