Details about the signings this weekend

Here are the details about the signing this weekend, far more constructively organized than I am seemingly capable of:  http://writerssymposium.blogspot.com/2010/09/super-writers-of-universe-and-friends.html

Swing by and say hi. I will have copies of MHI and MHV there, and there are a bunch of other really awesome writers too.

Hey Utah County, I'm doing a presentation and signing at UVU
Let the Redshirtining begin!

8 Comments on "Details about the signings this weekend"

Julie

Larry, do you know if the bookstore will have a problem with anyone bringing in books we already have to get signed, or will we have to buy new ones there?

Steph

Ok really unfair, I was looking forward to seeing you, and yes all excited to finally get my book signed but nooooo, it would have to be on a gun show weekend. (GURRRR)
I’m looking forward to reading the next book, George has been tormenting me about gangster gnomes for far to long. If you ever get a spare moment stop in BCI and say HI.

Gangsta Gnomes are awesome. Though Agent Franks took the cake for me.

Hang it all I’m going to have to drive down to Utah one of these days.

Hey, we’re going to Wyoming for Christmas (Don’t Ask)

Maybe we’ll go the southern route through SLC. Maybe you’ll have a book signing then.

Off topic but Larry did you notice you’re not too far from 1,000,000 hits? That’s epic!

Rygoth

Hey, Wyoming rocks!! Had to move to Nevada, but still close enough to make it over for a book signing one of these days.

Pam

Rats, UT is a bit far from VA. I’m eagerly awaiting my Uncle Hugo’s shipment, appetite whetted by the sample chapters (Owen’s dad is a hoot – doesn’t everyone have a kitchen gun?), and I hope to make it to a con some day…