Greatest Resignation EVER!

This is amazing. This girl quit her job by e-mailing a series of photos around her office.

Hell. I’d hire her. That’s initiative. :)

EDIT:  It turns out to be fake, but oh well. It was one of those things that was so awesome that if it wasn’t real, it should have been:  http://thechive.com/2010/08/11/a-word-from-jenny-16-photos/

27 Comments on "Greatest Resignation EVER!"

Initiative? Heck, that’s a HOPA!

Geoffrey Kidd

Initiative, imagination, and I wonder just how Spencer’s bosses are going to react to this bit of news about one of their managers.

Humungous Piece of Awesome!

Monte

Love it,
That girl is a researcher, creative, and hot to boot.
I’ll bet Spencer is pissing in his little Lederhosen.

LOL! Well Done Girl!

[…] want to thank Larry from Monster Hunter International for turning this one loose on us.  If it weren’t for him, I’d preobably have only […]

the Northwestern Diamondback

Hire her? You bet, but with an attitude and sense of humor like that I’d rather marry her! Wonder if she likes sawed-off insane-but-loyal brainiac gunslingers…

Panticles

Hilarious. And she’s not bad to look at. I’ll give her a 5 out of a possible 10 on the Panticles Scale of Hotness.

I wonder if she can type?

BrianC

Her facial expressions are perfect and just as priceless as her comments on the board

Murgy

Late breaking news indicates this *might* not be as real as portrayed. Oh well.

Bfdavis

Now, this is just heartbreaking!! A HOAX!?! Ah, well. Jenny/Elyse was definitely a HOPA…good luck to her in her further acting career. Here’s hoping that someone is inspired to do it for real if they are in similar circumstances

JoshS

Man… she is a HPOA…

I would have liked the pictures better if that damn white board wasn’t always in the way.
What?

Ted N(not the Nuge)

That’s pretty badass.

Kristopher

Yep. Hoax.

I suggest removing the post. Don’t reward her.

dave

who cares if its a hoax, as long as she’s not actually a man I’m still a happy customer.

Kristopher

dave: Liars anger me. They shouldn’t be rewarded with anything, including attention.

pittofdoom

I can understand being upset with a lie, but a joke?

Kristopher

It ain’t a joke. It was a hoax perpetrated specifically to enhance this actress’s career.

She lied to a whole bunch of folks for her personal gain.

Tell me about it. I feel cheated after watching ‘The Matrix’ and finding out the actors weren’t really plugging their minds into a computer!!!!

LIARS!!!!

Kristopher

The Matrix was sold as fiction. No fraud was committed.

A hoax is presented as fact. The only way to preserve integrity of an information source is to thoroughly weed out falsehoods, or re-label them as such.

Joe Allen

It was a hoax/publicity stunt, but it was for the website not the actress.

She was simply an actress who responded to a casting call.

Holding her personally responsible for your disappointment would be like blaming Melanie Paxson when your trash bags break, or Isaiah Mustafa when your pits stink.

Both got big career boosts for their most notable campaigns, but were otherwise just working actors, selling a product. As was Miss Porterfield. Hopefully this will be her big break as well.

And, I don’t know what kind of curve the Panticles scale employs, but 5? Seriously? Unless you’re Hef’s roommate or something, I suspect you’re in dire need of calibration.

Panticles

My friend I’ve seen a lot of beautiful women, I haven’t slept with any but I’ve seen them damn it! And that young lady is a solid 5.

My ten would be some kind of Ultra Woman beautiful beyond description, deadly with hand, knife and gun, rich, loyal and willing to sleep with me more than once after the first awkward, short and disappointing for both of us love making session.

As a comparison Angelina Jolie would be a seven, but thats when she wasn’t loaded down with Brad and the kids, I’d say probably around the time she made the movie Gigi.

Panticles

NEVER! Dream big or go home I say!

the Northwestern Diamondback

That’s okay… if Elyse holds a “Casting Call” looking for a companion, I’d gladly take Panticles and Christopher’s shots at the audition in addition to my own. :D

I knew it was fake 3 photos in, but it is indeed something that SHOULD have happened, somewhere. (grin) And is it okay to say that, yes, that girl is indeed a HPOA?