More Grimnoir art from Zach Hill

More Grimnoir artwork from Zach Hill.  Just imagine this small, on the paperback. Yep, we’re going old school adventure pulp, baby.

Rokusaburo

11 Comments on "More Grimnoir art from Zach Hill"

pittofdoom
5 years 3 days ago

Pretty cool. Does the writing all over his body have any significance?

BrianC
5 years 3 days ago

That bottom one reminds me of a part in first few chapters, or the “free crack” edition that I read on here. Maybe not, but that clicked for me. I’ve not been a big fan of this genre in the past. Thanks for sucking me in.

Dannyboy
5 years 3 days ago

I really wish you’d keep posting these teasers and reminding me that it’s still many months away from go-time. The agony of waiting is killing me.

Panticles
5 years 3 days ago

Dude I’m totally looking forward to this book. As they say patience is a virtue.

BUFF_dragon
5 years 2 days ago

I have a feeling that those are magically etched runes, or tattooed runes. Given by someone magical to give more power to the object on which they are placed…. (think D&D here people)

I figured that he had some kind of rune-type thing goin on from the ‘free crack’ chapters….. hmmmmm

Kristopher
5 years 2 days ago

Interesting. Ya know that tats are considered extremely low class in Japan? Yakuza only?

He will be ostracized the second anyone sees he has them.

rsj
5 years 2 days ago

Hello. New reader here. I just finished Monster Hunters international a few minutes ago and wanted to say that was fun.

I was clued in after accidentally stumbling upon thelawdogfiles and reading his archive. He mentioned you and your book several times and I decided since I really enjoyed his writing and authors he admired I would give it a whirl. A few clicks and download from baen and whammo! New fan. I am very glad I did.

Have a great day