11 Comments on "Hey, you guys want to go bomb NPR for me?"

Old Windways
5 years 15 days ago

Nominated with pleasure. Now if only the the sequel would come out in the dead tree version so that I could take it to the beach…

RainyDayNinja
5 years 15 days ago

Done and done. By the looks of the comments, some other authors (Nevada Bar, Jim Butcher, Ted Dekker, Ted Mooney) may have had the same idea.

5 years 15 days ago

I have recently found Monster Hunter International at my local library. I like what I have read so far (the entire book, and everything linked in your “My Fiction” page) , and I would nominate you, but it looks like you’ll get plenty of nominations without my help. I especially liked what I read in the sample chapters of Hard magic. Because of those sample chapters, I’m planning on buying all of your books, as soon as I get the money.

mcbrian
5 years 15 days ago

I think lots of the regular NPR crowd are huddled in corners having hissy fits. I gotta say I was bummed that you weren’t actually trying to get someone to bomb NPR.

Ratus
5 years 15 days ago

Sure, just gotta… oh wait, you meant on the intarwebz..

Damn.

5 years 14 days ago

yeah…

Nick Sharps
5 years 14 days ago

Hahaha whoa. The title of the post completely caught me off guard. But yeah I’ll help out.

bittergeek
5 years 14 days ago

You had me with just the title. Actually clicking on NPR’s icky website to vote is possible, too, if not nearly so much fun. I just hope none of their nasty progressive-elitist bits and bytes stick to my browser and cause it to suddenly point to Kos or Andrew Sullivan. Maybe I’ll surf a bunch of gun-babe sites afterward just to maintain the balance.

Heath J
5 years 13 days ago

Careful what you ask us for.. Some of us simple folk take things a bit too seriously..

Heath J
5 years 13 days ago

( reading that again, I meant literally, not seriously. (and entirely tongue in cheek)

rudy meyer
5 years 12 days ago

so… i’m just wondering. and really sorry about your balls. but i think you missed a tom strange Monday