mhi_blog_header2_0

12 Responses to Well look what is listed as upcoming…

1. moose1942 says:

“Fortunately, this bait is armed and very dangerous . . . ”

Awesome! I can’t wait!

This makes me want to redouble my efforts on my own writing.

2. bluesun says:

But Larry–it looks like it’s only half a book!

Well, I guess I’ll still be happy with it, but you’d better not stop writing.

3. bluesun says:

But Larry–the page count makes it look like only half a book!

Well, I guess I’ll still be happy with it, but you’d better not stop writing.

4. bluesun says:

Oops sorry about the double thing. The browser wigged out.

5. correia45 says:

I don’t know where they got the page count. MHV should be around 600 pages. It is 167,000 words, which is still long by action novel standards.

6. Korpgier says:

Very happy to hear the next installment is coming out this year. MHI is one of the best books I’ve read in years and has secured a place in my personal favorites. I will be pre-ordering MHV ASAP.

7. moose1942 says:

Average word count on a paperback is 250 words per page. So if we do some crude math… It should be around 668 pages. Yes that’s fairly long. Baen says they want around 100,000 to 130,000.

No I didn’t just read their manuscript submission guidelines to get my hopes up. :-(

8. James says:

Can we pre-order autographed ones?

9. Dave says:

Just pre-ordered a bunch off Amazon! Can’t wait!!!! Hooray!

10. CameronS says:

I’m looking forward to this one; the synopsis sounds promising.