Winner of the free copies of Servant of a Dark God

Okay, I’m a day late, but I’ve got good news. I’ve scored SEVEN copies of Servant of a Dark God. I used a highly scientific method of random chaos generation to pick the winners, also known as MEEPOS THE HAND OF FATE, i.e. I told one of my kids to pick.

For the following posters, e-mail me your mailing address and a copy will be sent to you.  All you need to do is write an honest review on Amazon.  slg2qcorreia AT yahoo DOT com

Mason

Strings

Wyldhare

Kathryn Fisher

Robert

ajd

Hyrum “Harm” Grissom

For everybody else, seriously, it is a good book, and John is a heck of a nice guy. So pick up a copy.

13 Comments on "Winner of the free copies of Servant of a Dark God"

Larry:

Thank you ever so kindly! I’m really excited. And please thank the wee Correia’s as well. Luck of the draw is a beautiful thing.

Kate Fisher

Mason

WOOT!

Mason

Congrats to all of you who won!!! I’m excited to get the book in your hands.

And don’t stress about the Amazon review–you don’t have to write some big erudite thing that will win the Nobel prize for literature (of course, seeing how they voted on the peace prize you might win and get a million dollars). We’re just looking for an accurate report of your experience with the story and characters. Two words, ten, whatever.

AJD

I am really looking forward to getting a new author to read on my bookshelves. I’ll have to make sure I write the review BEFORE lending the book to my friends that continually borrow from my overloaded shelves. (Considering that the last 5 new authors I introduced them to all got extra book sales as they bought their own copies to loan out, this is a good thing.)

I can’t wait!

Hey Larry.

Can you give me an idea when the book might arrive? My husband has asked me every day for the past four if it has came yet:)

Thank you.

Kate

AJD

So … I finished my last new book that I had on hand, … decided to check the mailbox one more time … no Servant of a Dark God waiting for me.
-sigh-
Did you get a chance to send them out yet?

WyldHare

Got mine on Friday. Just have to finish the one I’m on now and it’s next up. Thanks again!! :)

AJD

*sigh* Still no Servant of a Dark God waiting for me in my mailbox.
Is there any way for you to confirm shipment from the publisher?

AJD,

Send me your address and I’ll make sure Tor gets it :)

Use the contact me link on my website.

AJD

Done! Thanks John!

AJD

Oops. I happened to doublecheck the email I sent Larry with my address. I didn’t identify it as coming from me, so it was MY fault that TOR didn’t get my address.