I've got to hand it to John Stewart

http://www.thefoxnation.com/acorn/2009/09/16/stewart-skewers-acorn-blasts-media-getting-scooped  I’ve been bagging on the regular news for not saying a word about ACORN being a bunch of criminal scumbags. Even the Daily Show is ashamed they got scooped by the cast of High School Musical 3.

You realize, that all John and Hanna need is a talking dog and a hippie van.  I can see it now. Barack Obama will be tied up after some elaborate trap, and they’ll yank his mask off, revealing that he’s really Fidel Castro. Then he’ll say “And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it hadn’t been for you pesky kids!”  Then we’ll all laugh and laugh.

Kathy's book is available for purchase!
It doesn't matter what we say anyway...

6 Comments on "I've got to hand it to John Stewart"

Jay G.
7 years 11 days ago

LMAO!

derrell
derrell
7 years 11 days ago

Second the LMAO.

Ruhh Ro. The way he fooled everyone was with a fog machine and some cleverly done halos.

Nick
Nick
7 years 10 days ago

I will say this for the Daily Show, even though they’re quite clearly liberal and make no attempt to hide that fact, they do tend to call out pretty much anyone who deserves it.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
7 years 10 days ago
I would like to think that child sex slavery is a non-partisan issue that all Americans can agree should not be tolerated. Apparently that is not the case, though. Seven US Senators voted to continue funding ACORN despite scandal after scandal and public outrage. What I really don’t understand is the mentality of the ACORN employees themselves, though. I mean, what the FUCK were they thinking? Are you REALLY so interested in “sticking to THE MAN” that yo’ure willing to help a fucking pimp sell underage girls to pedophiles, damning them to the most horrible life imaginable? REALLY? Besides…newswave to… Read more »
Kristopher
Kristopher
7 years 10 days ago

Nightcrawler: He’s opposed to getting caught at it.

cmblake6
7 years 10 days ago

Seconded. Osama, er, bama doesn’t give a rats rectal passage so long as it brings in funds to the government, or supports any activity offensive to conservatives. Do you think prostitutes or pimps would register Republican?