More signing info

Book Signing & Panel Discussion: Saturday, October 10, Salt Lake City, UT

Sugarhouse Barnes & Noble, will include panel and multiple  SF/Fantasy authors.

Book Signing: Thursday, October 22, Logan, UT

Mountain View, CA 94041

Book Signing: Friday, October 30, Fairfield or Half-Moon Bay, CA

Bay Book Company in Half-Moon Bay

Barnes & Noble, Fairfield, CA
1600 Gateway Boulevard
Fairfield, CA 94533

We’ll also be hooking up with editors at World Fantasy in San Jose.

Book Signing: Thursday, November 12, San Diego, CA

Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Suite #302
San Diego, CA 92111

Book Signing: Friday, November 13, Torrance, CA

3700 Torrance Blvd
Torrance, CA 90503
Phone: 310.540.7000

Book Signing: Saturday, November 14, Los Angeles, CA area

Locations TBD

These are off of John D. Brown’s blog.  His novel Servant of a Dark God comes out in October and we’ll be touring with Dave Farland, well-known author of Runelords and a mess of others.  So if you come to any of these signings, it will be like 3 awesome authors for the price of one!

There will also be some Texas ones on the 16th-17th of October, but I’m still working on that.

And the Winners are...
I love showing up in random places

10 Comments on "More signing info"

6 years 29 days ago

What time at the Barnes and Noble in Sugarhouse? Because you bet your bippy I want to be there…

6 years 29 days ago

Excellent. Fairfield is within easy driving distance. That will be fun.

Josh Hughes
6 years 29 days ago

Any chance of coming to Central KY??
I do happen to know a pretty decent place to shoot

6 years 29 days ago

You’re going to be in L.A. but can’t make it out to Las Vegas?

I’m crushed, CRUSHED, I say!

6 years 29 days ago

And what happened to Phoenix? We still on? or Just Not A Hotbed of Sales?

/makes a note to cancel the Grape Nehi delivery. Ditto Jello Salad.

6 years 28 days ago

I know TN is a good distance away from your stomping grounds, but it would be great if you could swing by Nashville one weekend…

6 years 28 days ago

Man that’d be awesome, machine guns, firearms competitions, and meeting the author of my favorite book….. all at the same place.
I’m still hopin to run into R Lee Ermey while he’s there (I’ve missed him every time somehow

6 years 28 days ago

Got the last copy of MHI that was on the new SF shelf at the B&N in Bowie, MD, yesterday. Had to.
I let my daughter start on my original copy and she was reading it while feeding the baby.

Can I send this one out to you for an autograph? And when are you going to make a trip to the East Coast? They be’s lots of us back here waitin’.