Flag@whitehouse.gov

From the Whitehouse.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care.  These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation.  Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

Words can’t express how I feel right now.

I would be honored if my regular readers would report me to the Whitehouse for my subversive speech.  You can tell them that Larry Correia (the tall one, from Utah) said that they can take their idiotic health care proposal and jam it up their rectum, all 1,000+ pages, sideways.  Preferably while it is on fire.

Do you remember back in 2002 when DHS came out with their snitch on your neighbor if you think they’re a terrorist about to blow something up program? Do you remember the screaming indignity at that? Do you remember the institutional freak out about how this was the thought police, and Hollywood lining up and holding hands against the sheer fascism of reporting suspicious activity to the police?

Yeah… So do I.

Do you remember when every night on the news we were told that the protestors who were bussed from place to place with George Soros money and Cindy Sheehan were a “grass roots” movement?

I remember that too. So I’m wondering why ticked off American’s who stand up in town-hall meetings with their congressmen now are an “astroturf” movement.  Apparently our anger isn’t real. Our disagreement over health care is because we’re “uneducated” or “uninformed.” I’ve heard people called rednecks, right-wing agitators, and one recently returned GI was dismissed because he was dressed too nicely, and that was suspicious. Because Lord knows, soldiers can’t wear a suit.

Are you as tired of this as I am?

Have you seen the recent picture of Obama photoshopped as the Joker with SOCIALISM written underneath? I saw a young man post that on Facebook yesterday, and he was immediately ripped into by some other posters because it was just “hateful” and I think that there were insinuations of racism.

So… Were these same people offended with all the George Bush pictures that compared him to a monkey?

No, no, of course not. Because that is different.  See, Barack is just a good man, and if you disagree, then you’ll just have to agree to disagree, but don’t use Hate Speech. It is Hate Speech to call him a socialist.

Allrighty then. I’ve thrown this challenge out a few times and it has never been answered yet. Most of my readers fall into the right-libertarian end of the chart, I know that, but please, pass this challenge on to your liberal friends.

If Barack Obama isn’t a socialist, please name 5 policies, regulations, or laws that he has proposed or pushed during his presidency, that Karl Marx himself would not have approve of.

I’m still waiting for the first one. So if the father of socialism would approve of everything Obama has done, and the Socialist and Communist parties of America love and support the guy and his policies, wouldn’t that make him a… I don’t know… what’s the word I’m looking for… Socialist?  (I had one guy try to seriously suggest that staying in Afghanistan was one… Yes, because socialist countries have never gone to war…)

Listen, morons at flag@whitehouse.gov.  We’re not stupid. We’re not uneducated. We’re not uninformed. But we are extremely angry.  The subversives at the town-halls shouting down your puppet congressmen are regular people who share the same feelings of betrayal and fear as the rest of us.  We are smart enough to know that the government has never, ever, taken over anything and made it more efficient, better, or cheaper.

We know that other countries with socialized medicine have all sorts of problems. We know that the vast majority of medical research is performed by American companies. Most of us are happy with our insurance. Most of us can actually read the text of the law, which is more than I can say for congress. We know when we’re being lied to.

It doesn’t take “fear mongering” to despise this bill. All it takes is basic literacy and a tiny love of freedom.

We’re not stupid. We’re pissed off. Get it straight.

10 Reasons why the Obama-Joker Socialist posters are appropriate
Just finished up the interview with Gun Nuts Media

16 Comments on "Flag@whitehouse.gov"

Scott
Scott
7 years 24 days ago

If that bothers you then you need to be following:
the Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 legislation.

Molōn labe!

freddy
7 years 4 days ago
freddy, on August 25th, 2009 at 5:33 am Said: Your comment is awaiting moderation. Who am I? I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women. I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer. Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate. I grew up practicing… Read more »
Curly
Curly
7 years 24 days ago

The entire congressional healthcare bill seems fishy to me. If it is sent to “flag@commiepinko.gov” do you think someone there might possibly read it?

Dave
Dave
7 years 24 days ago

oh i get it! turn your neighbors in to the “thought police” for their reprogramming because apparently their free thinking ways are poison to the system. there is no opposition to obama’s health care plan, there are only some poor misaligned souls out there who need to be shown the truth. we’ll take these people and correct their wrongheaded ways. we’ll show them how they have misinterpreted obama’s glorious message which only wants to help everyone. we will make them understand. they will be made to understand.

raven
raven
7 years 24 days ago

You have not smoked the hopium yet, Larry. It’s even better if you mix in some “green shoots”.
(I always thought a green shoot was when we recycled the lead into more bullets…..)

Timmy
7 years 24 days ago

I saw the Obama-Joker-Socialism post on Facebook yesterday, was amused by it, and am definitely anti-Obama.
But I don’t think the issue is the “socialism” tag–that’s been happening for the past two years. It’s more depicting Obama as the Joker–it says nothing about his political platform, and is just a personal attack against his character and integrity. Don’t get me wrong–I was just as offended by Bush-as-Chimpanzee (actually more offended, I like Bush a lot more)–but we shouldn’t fight fire with fire.

Dave
Dave
7 years 24 days ago

Here’s what I just emailed them:

################################
Ms. Douglass,

Here are a few sites that seem to be propagating fishy healthcare information.

I agree – these falsehoods need to be countered ASAP!
################################

Daniel
Daniel
7 years 24 days ago

way to go Dave

Pat
Pat
7 years 24 days ago

I think we should all start sending in every email we saw about President Bush.

RickR
RickR
7 years 24 days ago
derrell
derrell
7 years 23 days ago
Why aren’t more people like Cornyn in congress standing up and denouncing this. I mean WTF. Where is the moral outrage? I know where mine is and I think it is obvious where Mr. Corriea’s is and most other regular folks that I’ve talked to but I suppose the news networks are too busy reporting on the swastika carrying mobs that are harrassing poor working class federal congressmen. The bad thing about this is that the white says it isn’t creating lists but at the same time they can’t destroy any records for ten years they are going to have… Read more »
Griper
Griper
7 years 22 days ago
Your going for a straw man, of course Obama’s views can be considered Marxist. It’s every presidents goal to at least attempt to balance out what everyone knows goes on in capital hill, board rooms, stock exchange floors and countless other meeting rooms where the average citizen is shafted in almost every deal made. They all try to make America better. But with every bill passed into law, there is always some loophole that gets in usually making it much more cumbersome. Don’t try to make me into believing Obama can do no wrong, I disagree with almost everything in… Read more »
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
7 years 21 days ago

Please explain how the average citizen is “shafted in almost every deal made”.

The biggest objection I have to the philosophy of the left is that they are of the opinion that the government, though taxes, legislation, and initiatives, can make life “fair”.

Life isn’t fair. It never has been. It never will be. Congress can’t change that, no matter how much they tax people they say are “rich”.

Matt Schultz
Matt Schultz
7 years 12 days ago
Not only am i really enjoying the book, but it is extremly refreshing to find a person who shares many of my beliefs, but also is not a fanatic. I believe the right is currently being smeared by the media as right wing gun nuts, but then i turn around and see an accutaul “nut” out here trying to represent us. I just have to repeat it is nice to see another who shares my beliefs, and is alos logical and rational about it. Its democracy if liberals are being shuned and they speak out, but its ” right wing… Read more »
Matt Schultz
Matt Schultz
7 years 12 days ago

Please, someone look into some of pelosi’s comments back in 06 about how she admires people speaking up and creating adversity. They are in her words “American”. Now please tell me how when the same thing happens in town halls, but doesnt reflect her agenda or her viewpoint, it is suddenly UN-AMERICAN?