Ordering a bunch of STIs on Monday, any of you guys want one?

I’m putting in a bulk order for STIs on Monday morning.  I figure since I’m doing a group buy sized order, if any of you guys want me to throw one on for you, let me know.  I’ll do my regular group buy prices (which if you’ve got a quote from me before, you know about how good those are).  Let me know ASAP.  larry@fbmginc.com

Also, I’ve still got the Bates buy going on.  I’m turning that one in at the end of the month.

8 Comments on "Ordering a bunch of STIs on Monday, any of you guys want one?"

davesohm
7 years 1 month ago

i wish, but we have to pay for a baby, then a revolver for my wife, and a shotgun, then maybe i’ll be in the market for a .45

7 years 1 month ago

Hmm. What’s the going price for babies these days?

davesohm
7 years 1 month ago

couple thousand without insurance, still pricey if you do have insurance

7 years 1 month ago

Which STI’s are you bringing in? I’d like to take a good close look at a bunch of different ones.
You are so high up on STI – but everyone I’ve come across have been disappointing. Maybe I’ve seen bad examples. We had a guy from Team Safariland come out to our IDPA shoot and he had an STI… it was jamming harder than a rock band.
I’m sure STI’s are great – they garner loads of fans – I’ve just not seen why.

Davesohm
7 years 1 month ago

yeah we have a baby that is due on august 7. its a boy, and i imagine many a fun day at the range teaching the little guy how to shoot. is there a particular brand of 1911 that is really reliable? maybe guns used for competition are just used so much that the wear out and jam?

7 years 1 month ago

I need to take a good hard look at the Spartan.

The STI Texican on the other hand – Holy Crap dude… that is one serious Cowboy gun. I just wish they would do one with a transfer bar safety like the Vaquero.
.357 Mag would be great, and a .44 Special… I’d have to buy a Texican in .44 Special. Right then and there, I’d have to pull out the Visa Card.