mhi_blog_header2_0

Saiga Mags have been mailed

mag1-2.jpgmag1.jpg

Here are some pictures of what we did the day before Thanksgiving.  There are the piles of packages, at the office, and then at the post office.  I actually mailed about 300 packages.   All back ordered magazines have been shipped.

The thousand people standing in line behind me were really happy.  Luckily nobody threw a cinder block through my truck window, or slashed my tires, but you could tell they were thinking about it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

8 Responses to Saiga Mags have been mailed

1. Pingback: All back ordered Saiga mags have been shipped «

2. Doug says:

A joyous sight to start the season right!

3. Old NFO says:

Congrats, I know that is a load off- literally :-)

4. cmblake6 says:

Cool! Hopefully mine will be here soon. If it turns out as good as it probably will, I’ll be ordering a few more!

5. cmblake6 says:

Hey Larry, mines not here yet. What rate did you mail them?!?!

6. correia45 says:

I sent them priority. You should have gotten yours by now if yours was one of the backordered ones. If it was ordered in the last two weeks, I mailed it yesterday. Call me at the shop, 801-571-1160, and we can pull your delievery confirmation.

7. cmblake6 says:

Will do. Oh! I’ll send you the confirmation from my gmail. That will have a date on it. I haven’t gotten my stocks from Krebs either, and they were supposedly mailed back in October! Flippin’ hell, I’m wondering if my stuff is being pilfered!

8. cmblake6 says:

Sent it by gmail just a minute ago. This is going beyond insane.